I used to stay here quite a few times about 10 years ago, so it was nice to be back.
The hotel has a very good price/performance ratio and the rooms are still quite OK. Breakfast is very good.
Two serious remarks: Very complicated and louzy working WIFI (4 hours a day) and very bad pillows. Extremely bad pillows. Easy to fix, I would think, and than you have a great hotel at a great price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated opposite Voorburg Railway Station, this modern hotel offers elegant rooms, a restaurant and comfortable lobby on the edge of The Hague. It is only 20 minutes' drive from Rotterdam and offers Wi-Fi free of charge. The Movenpick Hotel Voorburg offers luxurious accommodation in Voorburg, near the well-known city of The Hague. Enjoy direct connections with the main motorways A12, A4 and A13. The tastefully decorated guest rooms are provided with many comfort and are all accessible for disabled guests. This non-smoking hotel has a stylish lobby where you can relax with a drink. The attractive restaurant serves a wide variety of dishes and Swiss specialties. Weather permitting, the outside terrace with its large parasols is a great place to unwind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Prestigia, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Movenpick Hotel Den Haag - Voorburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Den Haag - Voorburg Hotel Voorburg
- mövenpick The Hague
- Moevenpick Hotel The Hague