“Absolute pleasure! Top restaurant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Brocante

Brocante
Ranked #2 of 20 Restaurants in Doorn
Cuisines: French, Seafood, European, Dutch
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Description: Inbetween the villages Driebergen and Doorn , located near beautiful surroundings of woodland and the peaceful Hyde Park , you will find Grand- Cafe Brasserie Brocante . The ideal place for lunch, dinner , drinks , receptions or meetings. Our menu will be renewed every quarter of the year! Of course you can always use our free WiFi
“Absolute pleasure! Top restaurant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2013

Great summer evening in the garden. Excellent sushi and sushimi to start and unbelievably good lamb back. Succulant and large portions. Perfect service with perfect wine advice. Evening couldn't have been beter. Have to come back soon!

• Visited July 2013

Netherlands
“perfect for a more distinguished lunch at a reasonable price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2012

Being in Driebergen for business during lunchtime provided a small problem, since all the restaurants and lunch-room I found online only served lunch for around 25 Euros, a bit more than my colleagues and I were willing to spend. We decided to try Brocante since their menu online sounded good and reasonable. We took the test by checking the price for the bread with brie-cheese, which went for 7,95 I believe.

We arrived at this cosy modern French looking small but light restaurant with it's own parking space around it. We were pleasantly surprised by the setting, within the woods, and the exterior look and feel of it. To sum all up: it felt distinguished.

A feeling, which was completed by the service (filling up your glass for you, etc.) which was very pleasant. The food was great, the meat fresh and the price well worth it. I immediately decided tot write them a good review. If your in the neighbourhood, go try Brocante. I know I will, once I'm back in Driebergen.

• Visited March 2012
Nieuwegein, Nederland
“Heaven on a plate”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2012

I visited this restaurant a couple of times, it has always been a pleasure. Service is good and friendly, atmosphere is relaxed, you feel welcome. Menu's are regularly updated. Had a wonderful entree and dinner. The South African wine that tasted so good that I was astonished, and a very good, soft tasting cognac. The location of the restaurant (at the border of Doorn, near an old building) is also nice.

• Visited March 2012