Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Priceline
US$77
View deal
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
Booking.comUS$97
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 September 2016

Its a good hotel I stayed here for couple of days .
The food was good specially i loved the coffee maker with different coffee flavors kept in the rooms it was very good.
The rooms are fine with nice view ( one i was in had nice view)
location is also good

Date of stay: October 2015
Reviewed 8 July 2016

We stayed in this Fletcher hotel for one night. The hotel is modern and close to the motorway. It is not suitable for a romantic getaway, but rather for simply a functional place to stay. I think it attracts a lot of business guests. Our room was very clean and tidy. The breakfast in the morning was of a good standard. Strangely, the place where the hair dryer is has no mirror and the cord is too short to reach the bathroom. When asked about this, they replied that this had been taken up with their head office but it took a long time to resolve. My verdict is: a decent and functional, but otherwise unremarkable hotel.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 July 2016

The Hotel is about 300 metres from the motorway, so you get a lot of noise from it. This isn't obvious from the pics, so be aware. Also there is a macdonalds just next to it and the whole thing is in a type of industrial estate. Yes there is a lake on the other side, however I think this is negated by having traffic right next to you, so don't think you're going to a tranquil countryside type place.

The rooms aren't bad, mine had a wooden floor and the bathroom was acceptable, the bed was on the soft side and showing signs of wear with dips in the mattress.

The air con didn't really work, it blows a fan really loudly, but no cold air came out despite setting it to the lowest temperature.

Room tip: Ask for a lake view and not a motorway view
Date of stay: July 2016
Reviewed 21 June 2016

A rating of 'Terrible' would be to much but it's certainly not worth more than what I gave. The deluxe room is what I think to be a basic room, it's not small but the layout is illogical and not well thought about. There is no mirror at the makeup table and no power outlet at the mirror (located next to the door). The staff was friendly to provide an extension cord but that should not have been necessary.

Cleaning is not their strong suit, in the bathroom there was a used showercap on the rack and traces of milldue on the bathtub. The bathroom ceiling was molded around the shower. It's not like its dirty but this does not give a fresh impression and makes me doubt the cleanliness of the rest of the room.

No negative words for the staff, friendly and professional.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 June 2016

to summarize, I would not really recommend this hotel. here is why:

1- I booked it because of its proximity to my office location
2- Upon check in the staff told us that breakfast has to be paid on top of the room rate.I then checked my confirmation and it said 'business package - free wifi, parking and breakfast' included....so that was totally weird
3- the rooms are basic but OK. what is really annoying is that you hear the water running in the sink / shower of neighboring rooms...and its quite LOUD
4- the most annoying thing is the Internet connection. It refused to connect, or when it di dconnect, to coninue working at a constant speed / quality. For business travellers booking particularly internet in room, this is really something to consider.
5- in addition, i complained about the internet 5 mins after check in. they offered me to change the room and I said fine i will do that. i had driven 5 hours, slept 3 hrs that night so i just wanted to settle down and sleep on time. 15 mins later they called to say they reset the connection and it should work now, there is no need to change the room. I unpacked and then left for dinner and after i came back i needed to work a little. the internet refused to connect and i spent two hours just trying to access website or download dcuments! it was so frustrating. When i called reception again they said we can change your room because those rooms have signal issue!!! I had unpacked, and was SO tired...this really annoyed me so i refused to change room that late. Ihave my first meeting early morning and their solution was that i come down to the lobby and work from there!!

in short, it was terrible, i was always annoyed about the internet and the staff did nto say sorry once. if it was a hotel which was more concerned about guest comfort, they would offer maybe comlimentary fruit, or a chocolate and offer to help pack and move my room. it was like they did not care.

- Breakfast was good. the only thing is no one paid attention to when the juice machien ran out of oranges or coffee machine out of milk. In one week, i had to go BEHIND the restaurant 3 times and ask someone to refill something.

Room tip: maybe a view over the lake could be nice
Date of stay: June 2016