“Quiet location near motorway exit”
Review of Tulip Inn Sevenum

Tulip Inn Sevenum
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Sevenum
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Good size clean rooms with free wifi. I stopped for one night but I have been here before. The car park is huge. The restaurant is served by friendly staff and the menu options were good,from a fixed price 3 course to individual meals reasonably priced I thought. Breakfast was also more than adequate. The whole hotel is spacious and has a nice atmosphere.I would stay again

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
There are newer reviews for Tulip Inn Sevenum

Reviewed 22 March 2014

Yes I just love the dutch, but on business trying to get a decent hotel for a fair price is as rare as rocking horse ...t. Finally I found one.

Big rooms, has a bath, a choice of food from pizza to self service to a la carte. Great breakfasts good staff. Ok in the middle of nowhere but sometimes you need that. personally i was travelling to Antwerp and dead beat after a car drive from Germany. So this little place in the middle of nowhere was perfect.

The price at just ove 70 euros was a first for a Dutch hotel. So well done Holland you restored my faith in humanity

Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 March 2014

We stayed at this hotel overnight en route to the ferry in Rotterdam. Very average, tired looking hotel, same with the bedrooms. The breakfast the following morning was pretty poor considering the price of 100 euro per night. The one very good thing about the hotel was the receptionist who checked us in, she was excellent. A pity the rest of the hotel wasn't as good as her.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 October 2013

My partner and myself have recently stayed at the Tulip Inn in Sevenum, on our trip to The Netherlands. Due to it being a long weekend at the Venray raceway it was nice to stay in this hotel. The receptionist was polite and helpful if we required anything. The Inn itself was clean, well spaced out and welcoming.
The bedroom we stayed in was also clean and tidy, the beds are seriously comfy that once in it you are guaranteed to fall straight asleep. Very spacious and the bathroom was also to a high standard you have the choice of a standing shower or bath with shower hose. Full blown wet room.
The Inn also has free wifi you can access 24 hours a day if needed and can be translated into English also. Only problem i had was not having a proper double bed for my partner and myself and limited english channels (could do with subtitles on chanel's)
If you wish to eat i would advise to eat out of the Inn. (Mcdonalds just across the road) We had a self service domino's very highly priced worked out at roughly 35 euros for 3 slices pizza, 2 salads and 3 drinks (very dear indeed).
Apart from this was a very enjoyable stay. Shall return in future.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 June 2013

I stayed here recently on a business trip. The hotel was well located, just off the main road.

The rooms and communal areas are pretty basic and functional. The food was OK.

It was unusually hot on my visit and the lack of air conditioning in the rooms was really dissapointing. Having to sleep with the windows open next to major roads meant a very broken nights sleep!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank MaseKid
Reviewed 11 June 2013

Stayed here for a couple of nights in May and, although the staff were helpful, rooms clean & food OK - I would not 'rave over it' especially for the price we paid. It cost over £150 for one night, plus dinner & 3 drinks (NO BREAKFAST).
The food was, at best, average.
However, I really do not want my review to sound negative - the room was clean & staff friendly. It is just in the middle of nowhere and, unless you have transport, there is nothing to do.
Oh - it is also next to the motorway!

Room Tip: Book well in advance for the best deals & DO NOT STAY ON THE MOTORWAY SIDE
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank JohnPotter
Reviewed 28 May 2013

We have just returned after staying for 3 nights at this Hotel, it's very clean and comfortable, we took our Grandaughter with us and she loved it to, the staff were very helpful and friendly the restaurant opposite was cheaper for meals and McDonalds is just a five minute walk away, lots to do locally and we would recommend anyone staying here, we will stay again next time in The Netherlands

Room Tip: I would highly recommend asking for a room at the back as its facing over the fields the front faces...
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank stylesbykim
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sevenum
Van der Valk Hotel Venlo
Sandton Chateau De Raay
Hotel Restaurant Antiek
Campanile Venlo
Campanile Venlo
#4 of 7 in Venlo
Fletcher Hotel-Restaurant Rooland
Center Parcs Het Meerdal

Been to Tulip Inn Sevenum? Share your experiences!