“Very comfortable stay at this motel !!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of BCMInns - Coleman

BCMInns - Coleman
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Coleman
Calgary, Canada
“Very comfortable stay at this motel !!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 February 2014 via mobile

My husband and I have stayed at this motel every time we come to Blairemore and Coleman for his work . We find the room very comfortable with new Simmons pillow top beds!! I have a bad back and I always have a wonderful and comfortable sleep in this room. The room is clean and gas a bar fridge and microwave for your convenience .
The service is fantastic !! I especially commend Deb at the front desk who is very pleasant and friendly and goes out of her way to make our stay so wonderful! I always get an early check in and late check out!! Another plus for this motel is that it's pet friendly and that naked it do much easier for us to take our little dog with us :) we will definitely stay at this motel again and we highly recommend it to anyone to stay there:)

• Stayed February 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Gary F, Manager at BCMInns - Coleman, responded to this review, 15 February 2014
Thank you for the great review "lilangel_gal"

I will share this review with my staff to show them that they were mentioned. I am glad you enjoy our beds and our pet friendly atmosphere. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Edmonton, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 December 2013

Nice room - large, clean, modern looking. Beds were great - not too soft - although if you're quite tall you may want a bed to yourself and sleep diagonally. The light blocking curtains and soundproofing were also great. Even though the motel is right on the highway you hear minimal traffic noise - nothing will stop the sound of that wind though. Holy middle of the night windiness. I liked this motel and will be back!

• Stayed December 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Gary F, General Manager at BCMInns - Coleman, responded to this review, 28 December 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 October 2013

We stayed here last week during a fishing trip to the Crowsnest Pass area. The desk clerk was pleasant and efficient and also recommended a nearby restaurant for dinner. Our room was clean and well appointed. We were able to park almost outside our door, which was helpful in the rain. There was traffic noise in the morning, but our room was fairly quiet, given the proximity to Highway 3. I thought this Motor Inn was good value and met my expectations for the night.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Gary F, General Manager at BCMInns - Coleman, responded to this review, 3 October 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We look forward to you staying with us again next time you come fishing.
EXSHAW
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2013

I just Spent 11 weeks at the BCMI in coleman, we were working in the pass all summer. The staff were very helpful with all my staff changes and last minute additions and adjustments on the crew. My room was always clean and ready to go . Its easy access to golf fishing biking and food. If your down this way working or traveling this is a great place to stay . There are few options in the pass this is your best bet.

Room Tip: Ask for room 101.........its on the south west corner
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Gary F, Manager at BCMInns - Coleman, responded to this review, 29 August 2013
Thanks for the review Andy, It was great having your crew here. I hope you enjoy the rest of your summer and we hope to see you again soon.
Hinton, Canada
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2013

We had stayed at this hotel many times before, without issue. However this time was our last stay. We had 3 different rooms. The first one we walked right back out of as it smelled like pot. People do dumb things, but why didn't the housekeeping staff pick up on it? We were given an apology, and moved to another room, and he dealt with the problem, which was great. We got back to our room late watched a little TV and went to bed. When we got up in the morning, was when we noticed the filth. Wasn't sure the rug was vacuumed, long dark hairs all over the floor, coffee grounds spilled on the fridge, I don't think the floor had been swept and cleaned. Then the toilet, the toilet was gross. The hinges were disgusting, as was the base of the toilet. The shower curtain had black marks on it. I called the front desk and they offered to clean it or show us another room. I opted to be shown another room. I pointed out what was dirty there too, the toilet again, and no reaction. She just asked if we wanted the room. Thinking it wasn't as bad, we took it. I went to have a shower and here we go again. Long dark hairs all over the floor, not swept or cleaned, microwave dirty, dried soap on the shower wall, shower curtain with black marks again. Same toilet dirt. I had a shower against my better judgement, and I made a list. I took it down to the front desk and begged them to clean the listed items. I also asked for some kind of discount or a free night for our trouble. She said she would ask. She grabbed a handful of comment cards and she said they had nothing but positive reviews. I didn't know what to tell her. She also told me it had nothing to do with her, (room cleanliness, cleaning staff) It does when you work there! We came back to our room later that night, and found our room finally clean! A letter stating they had gone through the room and it should be fine. They gave us a keychain, a travel mug, and 50 dollars off of one night. That's it. Thought that was really lousy, but better than nothing. NO APOLOGY, NONE. After 3 different rooms. I even emailed the hotels head office 5 days ago and have heard nothing. Not impressed at all. Some of the stairs are getting to be needing repair outside. I would like to think the staff involved learned something about the cleanliness of rooms, and customer service, but I am not holding my breath. I felt pretty insulted over the whole thing. We are done. Maybe a fourth room would have done the charm???

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank HVL3
Gary F, General Manager at BCMInns - Coleman, responded to this review, 17 August 2013
Dear HVL3,

We would like to apologize for any inconveniences that you may have had.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2013

Very comfortable place to stay. Well kept and clean. Disliked the initial lighting in room but once on for a few minutes lots of light in room. Great TV and available wi-fi. Beds and pillows were very comfortable.Difficult to put make up on with mirror over bathroom sink., Would be great to have a mirror you can stand closer to and see. This Inn is right off the highway but is amazingly quiet. Doors do not have a deadbolt and and as a woman travelling alone I would have preferred a better lock on the door. No continental breakfast. Otherwise great place to stay.

Room Tip: I stayed in front rooms facing highway and they were very good. Not noisy at all. You can park right...
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Gary F, General Manager at BCMInns - Coleman, responded to this review, 2 June 2013

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We are continuously doing upgrades to our property and it was great that you mentioned the beds were comfy as we have just recently upgraded them. In the coming months we will be upgrading the lock system and the lighting as well.

Thanks again for taking the time to write a review of our property.
Edmonton, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2012

we pulled in at 11pm needing a place to crash till morning, three adults 1 kid. The guy at the front desk very nice and quick to get us a room(the last one, thank god someone cancelled).The room was very clean, 2 queen beds, flat screen TV, fridge, coffee maker, table and 2 chairs.Don't forget about the free wi-fi. excellent shower! lots of towels. my only complaint was how hard the beds were.I'm just used to a very soft bed. i would stay here again

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank rmorrow73
Thetravelguy007, General Manager at BCMInns - Coleman, responded to this review, 15 September 2012
Hello and Thank You for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your feedback and will be replacing older beds with new ones in the near future.

Gary Farstad
Bcmi Coleman
Also consider these accommodations in or near Coleman
The Kanata by BCMInns Blairmore
York Creek Bed & Breakfast
Highwood Motel
Highwood Motel
#2 of 2 in Blairmore

Been to BCMInns - Coleman? Share your experiences!