“Great Getaway”

York Creek Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 3 Coleman B&B and Inns
Reviewed 19 May 2013

A friend found this B&B on-line and booked the 3 of us ladies in for 2 nights. As soon as we arrived we were made to feel like family. The building is located in a very peaceful & quiet location. The rooms and bathrooms are spacious and immaculately clean. There are wheelchair accessible rooms on the main floor, a selfcontained suite on the lower floor. A lovely area for watching TV by a roaring fire right beside the dining area. Anne told us we would probably not need lunch as the breakfasts she prepares are very generous. She was right. Being a Chef, Ann creates beautiful delicious breakfasts which include items from her home province. Ken , her 'sweetie', was able to give us great advice about local attractions that would be of specific interest to us.

Room Tip: All the rooms are great. Remember to bring your swimsuits so you can enjoy the hotpool on the deck.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends

Reviewed 24 April 2013

I recently attended a business meeting in Crowsnest Pass - my accomodations were at the York Creek B & B. I was fully not expecting to have the wonderful experience I had - the hosts are an absolute delight and they take such pride & detail in the B & B you cannot help but feel welcomed to what is a more than enjoyable stay. The beds are amazing - you will never find that in a hotel...oh also the deer that greeted me on arrival was a real treat to see! I highly recommend this bed and breakfast - it has opened my horizon to a new way of thinking as you will never get the same experience or attention to detail at a hotel!

Room Tip: The room I stayed in was the one that was reserved for me and it was perfect & spacious with my...
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 March 2013

My boyfriend and I wanted to plan a last-minute trip to ride Castle Mountain, but I was having trouble finding accomodations in the unfamiliar area of Crowsnest Pass... it was also difficult because we were bringing my cat and most hotels/inns are not pet friendly. I wasn't sure what to expect but the TripAdvisor reviews made up my mind and boy were they ever spot-on!!
Not only did Ken and Anne welcome the 3 of us with open arms for our weekend stay, but allowed Richard Parker (the cat) to wander around the home and enjoy himself too! The breakfasts were fantastic, and my mouth still waters at the thought of the incredibly delicious waffles and french toast (we couldn't decide so she cooked us both!) with delicate maple sugar chunks on top... FANTASTIC!!
Our upstairs room was spotlessly clean and very comfortable, and the entire house was breathtaking. (As rustic log cabins usually are!) Nice hot tub on the back porch was a great place to relax and enjoy the starry night.
Ken and Anne were chatty and gave us a few great tips on local restaurants and various other activities. We loved it and would DEFINITELY return.

Room Tip: Floorplan is quite open and sound does carry... we felt like we needed to be extra quiet so as not t...
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 March 2013

Just spent a weekend with Ken and Anne in their beautiful log home. We were in the Crowsnest for a snowmobile ride and chose this accomodation based on TA reviews and we were not disappointed. We had initially planned only one night, but after the great breakfast and restful sleep we opted to spend a second night. The hosts supply robes for hot tub users which is a very nice touch. It is very evident that Anne loves to cook and that both Ken and Anne love to share their stories with their guests. They made us feel very welcome in their home. After feeding us a wonderful breakfast Anne gave us Zucchini loaf for a snack on the trail. These two really love what they do.

Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 March 2013

I feel I don't come here often enough and whenever I do, it's work related. The next time I'm bringing my family so they can see for themselves how wonderful this place is and what great hosts Anne and Ken are. The breakfast prepared by Anne is amazing .. it's the best! Spend a weekend and de-stress.

Kumars.

Room Tip: No tips. All the rooms are great!
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 February 2013

Thank you Anne and Ken, best Bed & Breatfast I've been too!!! Great accommodations, great people, great food!!! The views are spectacular and we loved being able to soak in the hot tub after a hard day of snowmobiling. I will definitely be staying here again the next time I'm in Coleman.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 November 2012

Just spent the weekend at York Creek B&B! This would be classified as a way better than average B&B. The accomodations are spacious, spotless, and very comfortable. Ken and Anne, our hosts, are very friendly and Anne's meals are amazing. Highly recommend this if you're looking for a quiet place for a getaway, yet handy to other activities.

Room Tip: Probably the only place in the Crowsnest Pass with true handicap access rooms.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Coleman
The Kanata by BCMInns Blairmore
BCMInns - Coleman
BCMInns - Coleman
#2 of 2 in Coleman
Country Encounters Accommodations
Paddock Inn
Paddock Inn
#1 of 2 in Coleman

Been to York Creek Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!