“Best place to stay!!”

York Creek Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 3 Coleman B&B and Inns
Reviewed 9 July 2014

I have stayed with Ken and Ann three fabulous times and already have it booked for next year! Their beautiful lodge is tucked away from the highway in Coleman, and has great views of the mountains. After a peaceful nights rest in very comfortable beds and very clean rooms, be treated to a gourmet home cooked /baked breakfast! Ken and Ann are like family. They support local businesses and are very accommodating for active travellers ( riders,runners etc).

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kristina M
There are newer reviews for York Creek Bed & Breakfast

Reviewed 27 May 2014

We arrived to an inviting friendly welcome and immediately felt like we were at home. The rooms were clean and inviting. The common area was very cozy with gorgeous views. The breakfast part of this B & B is outstanding. Ann really knows her way around the kitchen. Ken was very helpful with directing us to trails and letting us know what to expect when we got there. Overall this was a fantastic experience.

Room Tip: If you are with your family the " Nest " is the place to be!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Wanderwoman70
Reviewed 17 November 2013

York creek is a warm, inspiring b&b with a twist. There is no TV in your room, and this is a plus. We all sit around in the lodge style living room, I was handed the remote, just like at home, and we sat around and visited. The beds are better than home. They vibrate, bend, twist and turn, good thing is they need prompting every 20 minutes, so you don't have to learn how to turn them off. The linens are European comfort, and extreme clean. The breakfast last all day nourishment wise, and 2.5 hours conversationally. Then the goodbye is a French hug second to none. Great rest, and mindset for starting your day. Well done.

Room Tip: main floor rooms are handicap equiped
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank travelinmanwinnipeg
Reviewed 4 October 2013

Amazing and makes you feel at home, are the only ways I can describe this place. Everything is in pristine condition, and very comfortable atmosphere.

Also want to thank Penelope for being Awesome

Thanks Ann and Ken for the great weekend.

Jackie and Luke

Room Tip: every room is great
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 September 2013

Great B&B in a great little town at the top of Crow's Nest Pass. Top notch accommodations, delicious breakfast, interesting conversation. Felt right at home! Anne & Ken showed us true Canadian hospitality.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 September 2013

I stayed here with friends in the spring this year , This week I introduced another friend to York Creek. We both felt like we were 'at home'. Quiet, clean, comfortable and such scrumptious breakfasts. Ken even found some one who could help us with information about our hobby of documenting cemeteries. Talk about service above and beyond expectations.
Alison

Room Tip: all the rooms are easy access. 'The nest' is great if you are traveling with a group / famil...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 August 2013

In every respect, my husband, 6 year old daughter and myself enjoyed an absolutely wonderful visit to York Creek B & B. Although my husband has had the pleasure of many great stays at York Creek B&B, this weekend I finally got to experience the hospitality of Ken and Anne and their outstanding super sized home first hand. From the moment we arrived until we left, they delighted and wowed us.

Everything at York Creek B&B is larger than life. The following adjectives kept coming into my mind during our visit: bigger and better, cleaner than clean, warm and welcoming, yummy!, comfort, cozy, private and supreme. Every aspect of guest comfort was met above and beyond my expectations. The spectacular views, the huge and comfortable couches in the gathering room, the spotless bedrooms and big comfy beds, the BREAKFAST- all more than what I though they would be. Ken and his wife Anne welcomed us and in a warm yet unobtrusive way.Throughout our stay, they made sure our visit satisfied us completely. It seemed to me that every aspect of guest comfort was thought of in the design and operation of this outstanding B&B. We never noticed the presence of al the other guests except when we enjoyed breakfast together. During breakfast, the relaxed atmosphere and gourmet homemade food, soon found us swapping funny stories and feeling like old friends with the other guests and our hosts. Ken made an adorable Mickey Mouse shaped waffle for our 6 year old and Anne made sure that our picky eater had her fill of good food. Did I say good food? I meant to say "probably one of the best breakfasts I've ever had". Anne's homemade cinnamon buns were sublime. I could write two more pages about how this B&B is so special and enjoyable. Dear reader(s), if you are looking for an awesome place to stay in the 'Pass, go to York Creek. You wont want to leave. I wish I was there today, enjoying the "Pass and Ken and Anne's hospitality and my new home away from home. Even my two yellow labs did not want to leave :). If this review seems a bit over the top, well, so is York Creek B&B. In all ways, it exceeds what an traveller would want in a place to rest and relax. Well done and thank you to Ken and Anne! We will definitely be back!

Room Tip: The big suite downstairs for a family. I don't think you can go wrong in choosing any of their r...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Coleman
The Kanata by BCMInns Blairmore
#1 of 2 in Coleman
No photo provided
A Safe Haven B&B and Cabin
#5 of 6 in Crowsnest Pass

Been to York Creek Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!