“Tasty pizzas”

Ranked #4 of 15 Restaurants in Blairmore
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Cuisines: Pizza, Canadian, Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Specializing in hand stretched/tossed crusts made in house daily, piled high with delicious toppings! Add one of our salads and a drink to round out your meal!
Vancouver, Canada
“Tasty pizzas”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2013

Had take out pizzas from the Black Rock Pizza establishment in Blairmore. The pizzas are freshly made on the premises and very tasty. Our guests who live in the area were very impressed so now the Black Rock will have some new patrons

• Visited April 2013

Taber
“Homemade pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2013

Pizza is made from scratch in front of you. They toss the dough even. Many interesting flavors. The crust is thinner than many places.

Visited October 2012
“Fantastic pizza!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2012

We stopped in for lunch on a Sunday, with our little kids. The server was very welcoming. We thought you could only order out, but you can order from the pizza menu and eat in their sister restaurant. Probably the best pizza I've had in a really long time! Very quick and prices are good. Definitely will be back.

Crowsnest Pass, Canada
“I think I found my new favorite restaurant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 October 2011

Black Rock has a sister restaurant called the Bamboo Bistro. They share a kitchen, but not a menu! The Bistro features Asian food. My husband and I decided to meet there for lunch, and we sure had a good one! He ordered the coconut curry (really good) and I had two appetizers. The chicken satay with peanut sauce was fabulous, and the Thai noodle salad was better than I've had anywhere. The menu changes with the season to take advantage of seasonal produce. I can't wait to go again and see what's new!

• Visited October 2011