As a get away you can't get further away. We stayed at the beginning of spring so it was a little quiet but we had full access to the facilities once staff arrived (no one was there to meet us for the first night). Once accessible there are a range of facilities, and although dated the fitness trail provided a warm up for a run to the beach where there are some great eateries - although again these were closed whilst we were there - recommend the Thai (chokdee) Restaurant in Motueka
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Kimi Ora Eco Resort. Kimi Ora means "Seek health" in Maori - and it is here you will find it! Nestled amongst 12 hectares of tranquil hillside bush, Kimi Ora Eco Resort overlooks the golden sands of Kaiteriteri beach and is right on the doorstep of the popular Abel Tasman National Park and Mountain Bike Park. Here you will find the perfect location and facilities for any type of holiday experience you wish to find. Whether it is a relaxing weekend getaway, honeymoon, a special treat for your employees or some adventure packed days with kayaking, mountain biking and canyoning. Everything is possible! Just ask our friendly staff what packages are currently available to suit your needs. We offer 22 chalets, all with sea views, fully equipped kitchenette, ensuite and much more. We also offer an indoor/outdoor pool, indoor and outdoor spa, sauna, steam room, Day Spa - offering extensive spa treatments, table tennis, bike hire and bush walks, including a night time Glow Worm walk. The team at Kimi Ora Eco Resort hope to welcome you soon to our beautiful resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Kimi Ora Eco Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kimi Ora Health Hotel Nelson
- Kimi Ora Eco Resort New Zealand/Kaiteriteri