I stayed at the Lodge for two weeks. The staff was really friendly and the receptionist was always keen to help me out with tours and everything. My room was really nice (4 Bed Dorm) and clean! It's perfectly located at the beach and in the evenings you can go to the Beached Whale, a really nice bar just next to it. Even with live-music on the weekends! ;)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kaiteri Lodge is set right at the start of the Abel Tasman National Park. Our beach-style and back packer accommodation is just 50m from the beachfront of beautiful Kaiteriteri, a stone’s throw from the Abel Tasman National Park and Kaiteriteri Mountain Bike Park, and the perfect setting for fun, relaxed family holidays, international travellers or weekend get-away. The beautiful Nelson region boasts the most sunshine hours in New Zealand, and a selection of safe swimming beaches. At Kaiteri Lodge, we’re proud to offer the best of everything New Zealand has to offer – friendly people, local cafes and restaurants, golden beaches, walking tracks, beautiful scenery, and comfortable, welcoming accommodation for any traveller. When you stay at our Kaiteriteri accommodation, you won’t be short on things to see and do. Go kayaking, sailing, mountain biking, fishing or swimming, or visit the nearby walking tracks for a real outdoor Kiwi experience. We have 21 rooms that can accommodate most requests but have limited private rooms configured as Super King Doubles and Twins with en-suite. Kaiteri Lodge is mainly configured as shared dorm style rooms with en-suite. Our private en-suite rooms come with a super king double bed, heater, TV, fridge and tea/coffee making facilities. All linen is provided. Kaiteri Lodge is also shared with Kiwi Experience, a national in-bound tour bus operation. The lodge has the following facilities available to all guests: Activity booking desk, TV room, Laundry, Wireless and Kiosk Internet, BBQ area and a shared kitchen with all necessary cooking utensils. The Beached Whale Restaurant and Bar, fully licensed, on-site and open from 4pm 7 nights a week November to April and May to October 4 nights per week serving set menu options or choose from our a la carte dining, gourmet pizzas or take away, we’ve got it all. There is music nightly. Local activities: kayaking, walking Abel Tasman, waka races, water taxis, scalloping, cray-fishing, mini golf, sailing, sky diving and many more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, HostelWorld, Agoda, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Kaiteri Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kaiteri Hotel Kaiteriteri
- Kaiteri Lodge New Zealand/Kaiteriteri