Good location just 10m from the beach.
Though the hostel itself is not the newest. The bathrooms, kitchen and rooms aren't very clean. The mattress is thin and very uncomfortable.
Not worth 30$ for the dorm (40$ for a private double).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kaiteri Lodge is set right at the start of the Abel Tasman National Park. Our beach-style and back packer accommodation is just 50m from the beachfront of beautiful Kaiteriteri, a stone’s throw from the Abel Tasman National Park and Kaiteriteri Mountain Bike Park, and the perfect setting for fun, relaxed family holidays, international travellers or weekend get-away. The beautiful Nelson region boasts the most sunshine hours in New Zealand, and a selection of safe swimming beaches. At Kaiteri Lodge, we’re proud to offer the best of everything New Zealand has to offer – friendly people, local cafes and restaurants, golden beaches, walking tracks, beautiful scenery, and comfortable, welcoming accommodation for any traveller. When you stay at our Kaiteriteri accommodation, you won’t be short on things to see and do. Go kayaking, sailing, mountain biking, fishing or swimming, or visit the nearby walking tracks for a real outdoor Kiwi experience. We have 21 rooms that can accommodate most requests but have limited private rooms configured as Super King Doubles and Twins with en-suite. Kaiteri Lodge is mainly configured as shared dorm style rooms with en-suite. Our private en-suite rooms come with a super king double bed, heater, TV, fridge and tea/coffee making facilities. All linen is provided. Kaiteri Lodge is also shared with Kiwi Experience, a national in-bound tour bus operation. The lodge has the following facilities available to all guests: Activity booking desk, TV room, Laundry, Wireless and Kiosk Internet, BBQ area and a shared kitchen with all necessary cooking utensils. The Beached Whale Restaurant and Bar, fully licensed, on-site and open from 4pm 7 nights a week November to April and May to October 4 nights per week serving set menu options or choose from our a la carte dining, gourmet pizzas or take away, we’ve got it all. There is music nightly. Local activities: kayaking, walking Abel Tasman, waka races, water taxis, scalloping, cray-fishing, mini golf, sailing, sky diving and many more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Kaiteri Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kaiteri Hotel Kaiteriteri
- Kaiteri Lodge New Zealand/Kaiteriteri