“Great facilities in the appartment, lovely pool...”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Magic Dreams

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
DiDorotid...
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Great facilities in the appartment, lovely pool and park, great food and bar.”
Reviewed 21 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014
person found this review helpful

Really enjoyable experience, friendly staff working in there, very clean and pleasant. Love the apartment and the fact that was so easy to buy your own food or eat in there, great bars and beach facilities.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the place, very green and clean, easy to get to the beach and the local village.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
nathy1508
Guernsey, United Kingdom
“Nice apartment and owner a pleasure to deal with!”
Reviewed 5 October 2013 for a stay in September 2013
people found this review helpful

The apartment is as you would expect, not luxury but completely adequate for 1 to 4 people if you are happy to use the put up bed. The owner was a pleasure to deal with, with quick responses to emails and was very helpful. He also refunded my deposit very quickly.

The complex is nice and clean and when I went in September was very quiet due to it being at the very end of the season, I liked this but some might like to go more in peak season to have more atmosphere. In Sunny beach it was also very quiet and there was a lack of atmosphere to be honest, and also there were a lot of places such as bars and shops shutting down for the winter in September.

I payed 6 Leva (about £2.50) for 5 days wifi at the compex reception which I thought was very good value and I never got any lag so guess its a good signal!

I find that in this area the people that will try to rip you off is the taxi drivers, they will usually say 20 Leva minimum and this is way too much, I found the best thing to do at the end of an evening is just tell them you only have 10 Leva left, they will then treat you like they have done you a favour but that is their way and at least you havent been ripped off. I walked into Sunny beach from the apartment and it took me an hour to get the main strip there. The apartment complex is on the main road and there is a bus stop just across the road and the bus charge was 1.20 Leva (about 50 pence) into Sunny beach.

On the whole I felt safe in Sunny beach but if anyone, especially women approach you keep a firm hand on your wallett, I found there to be a strong gypsy element there and I did not trust them any further than I could throw them, this is not speculation, I was approached by 3 women offering me oral sex and they cornered me and had their hands all over me, and especially round the pocket where my wallett was, I would say be stern, even shout Militzia (police in russian) if they wont take no for an answer! It really was not a pleasant experience and im not a little guy!

Well I hope this has helped anyone looking at going to Bulgaria, if you have any questions please feel free to ask and I would be happy to help.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The apartment was spacious and the balcony got the sun first thing in the morning until about 2 or 3 in the afternoon.
Liked least: I did not like the bedding much, the sheet was not big enough to tuck under the mattress so it was a big tangled mess by the morning.
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing