See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 November 2010

My family and myself thoroughly enjoyed our stay here. Sands View was very well equipped, and spacious. Loved the galleried area which had seeting that over looked the countryside. The childred enjoyed the large garden area to play in safely. The owners were extremly accommodating and helpful. Will be returning again and will certainly reccommend to family and friends.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank katetwist
Reviewed 10 November 2010

Stayed in September with my partner and family in the Grain Store we arrived early after an early flight after a call to the owners we were quickly told this was no problem and we could check in early.We were not disappointed the accomodation was spotless with everything you need.Outside areas are lovely and after a quick trip to the farmers market in town we had lunch outside.Beds are very comfy and living areas spacious.The Bell pub in nearby Welford is well worth a visit.I am looking forward to my next trip to Stratford and will stay here again and will spread the word to friends.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 November 2010

We (my husband, 14 week old son and I) stayed in the Wheat House at Weston Sands Holiday Homes. It is a very well equipped and spacious property with great views of the surrounding countryside. The open plan living/dining area was very nicely decorated and the kitchen equipped with Microwave, Cooker, Dishwasher and Washing Machine was very smart and modern. We were only in the property for Breakfast and back late evening, but would recommend the property for families or couples who want to get away from it all. Just a few miles outside Stratford where there are many activities for old and young. We would happily return there for a longer break and spend more time at the Wheat House. We were lucky enough to have great weather for the time of year and would love to return in the summer and make use of the garden to the rear of the property.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank MOBAR72
Reviewed 3 November 2010

Cart Shed apartment
My husband and I found this apartment cosy, bright and clean with a beautiful feature in the kitchen. This really suited us as fans of open plan. My husband found the free Wi-Fi really useful and the freewiew Flat TV seemed brand new giving the luxury effect as described. The booking lady, Debbie was extremely helpful in dealing with our late evening arrival and it was reassuring that she was always contactable. The next village of Welford on Avon was truly “chocolate box” with 3 very different but great pubs. We were not disappointed and look forward to a booked return visit planned for my birthday together with a trip to the new Shakespeare Theatre.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 October 2010

Further to my wife's review I would like to add that reading the visitors book in the cottage a number of the comments made by other guests have at best not been read - at worst ignored. -for example the downstairs main bedroom light still doesn't work & mention of the damaged paintwork in the bathroom.

Whilst it would be easy to be picky and list the faults the main issue for me was the amount of cobwebs around the smoke alarms, around the kitchen ceiling and bedroom wardrodes.

I fail to comprehend how 4 stars could be awarded in it's present state. We stayed at the Cornmill just outside Ledbury a few weeks ago and that was simply perfect luxury - perhaps we were spoiled by the warm greeting, the requested high chair and cot being in place for our arrival, the home made shortbread awaiting my attention :) and all those other little touches that lift average to luxury.

We hope our comments are viewed constructively and those "little things" that are amiss are addressed. :-)

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family