My family of 4(2 teenagers) stayed in a family room overlooking a cow pasture. The room was large and easily supported the 4 of us.
The hotel is on a busy road but we were not at all bothered by the noise.
The only real problem we had was in finding the place. Our GPS couldn't locate the right address and we were confused by instructions given on the website. We were also tired and intimidated by the fast moving traffic.
We walked up the hill(maybe 600 yards) and had dinner at a lovely english pub. The food was good and the atmosphere, charm, and friendly staff were superb. Just what we were hoping for with our first experience into the culture.
I would stay here again and would recommend it to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our independent, 4-star guest accommodation is located just one mile from the edge of the New Forest within the National Park, and within easy reach of Southampton and Salisbury. Ideal for business or pleasure we have 14 fully equipped, modern bedrooms, all with en-suite facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your New Forest Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Forest Hotel Landford
- New Forest Lodge Landford, Wiltshire