Hotel is nice - very average. Rooms large although a bit of redecoration would be good. Right by main road so there is a bit of noise from traffic.
Shame there wasn't anyone on the end of the phone in reception when you needed it. They pack up and leave at night so when you get a drunk lout thumping on the door at 4am because he has lost his key - you would appreciate someone to sort it out quickly but that didn't happen although we did get a discount on the room on complaining.
Would I go back? Yes but only if every other decent place were booked up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our independent, 4-star guest accommodation is located just one mile from the edge of the New Forest within the National Park, and within easy reach of Southampton and Salisbury. Ideal for business or pleasure we have 14 fully equipped, modern bedrooms, all with en-suite facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, LateRooms and Evoline ltd so you can book your New Forest Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Forest Hotel Landford
- New Forest Lodge Landford, Wiltshire