I recently stayed at The Limes Country Lodge and have to say i was a little hesitant due the reviews given, as we had stayed before and were a bit unsure of how it had changed, however i found it to be a pleasant suprise. We were able to check in and were shown to our room which was very clean and warm which was lovely. We booked full english breakfasts which they did not provide before. They were very good and the manager & chef were kind enough to let us come down a little later due to it being the weekend. We only paid £45 for the room and thought this was good value for money. It had improved massivly since our last visit are glad we went back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are an independent family-owned and run business from humble beginnings and we're now celebrating our tenth year of trading, having grown and expanded from a B&B to now an 18 en-suite room Hotel - and with plans in place to become a 30 room establishment from 2018! We have an award-winning Restaurant on site, catering for Breakfasts, Afternoon Teas, Light Lunches and Evening Meals to both hotel guests and to the public, a thriving Sunday Roast reputation and of course we host Weddings, Business Meetings and Conferences for up to 250 people, and a number of local Events for clients on a bespoke basis. We value our guests and our reputation, and any feedback is welcome as a source of learning for us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Book Direct Rooms, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Cancelon, Ebookers, Hotels.com, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your The Limes Country Lodge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Limes Country Hotel Earlswood
- The Limes Country Lodge Hotel Earlswood, Solihull