“Music & Mudslides”

Price range: US$5 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Looe Key Tiki Bar & Grill is the most happening place in the lower keys with live entertainment nightly, the longest daily happy hour from 3-7pm, lunch and dinner specials (including a weekday $5 lunch)! Dine under the shade of our classic Tiki roof, poolside on our newly renovated deck or put your toes in the sand at our “beach” outdoor seating area. The Tiki Bar & Grill is the place to hang with the locals in laid-back keys fashion!!! Don’t forget about our onsite motel and full-service dive/snorkel shop. We also offer kayaks, rental boats, sunset and fishing charters at the resort year-round!**Please make sure to place reviews for our 3 listings in the appropriate location** -Review for Tiki Bar: please post HERE at “Looe Key Tiki & Grill” -Review for Dive & Snorkel Trips at “Looe Key Dive Center” -Review for Hotel or a combination of all 3 Resort Entities: please post at “Looe Key Reef Resort”
Pensacola, Florida
“Music & Mudslides”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Spent lots of time at this bar since the dive master next door gave the class a free drink ticket after class each of three days ! Tried several meals and liked the grilled chicken Caesar salad the best !
Drinks were icy cold and music was there most evenings which ended our days on a very positive note !

Visited June 2014

Charlottesville
“Food is OK, lots of locals and music”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

OK, so you don't go here just for the food. Its decent, but nothing to write home about. However, by about 7PM all of the seats at the bar are full, lots of locals, and the various bands do a pretty good job. Lots of big screen TV's around the bar if you have a particular sport event you want to watch. If you are staying in or around Ramrod or Big Pine, its one of the better places to spend some nighttime hours.

• Visited June 2014
Palm City, Florida
“Great Local Bar”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Met some wonderful people. Pet friendly. Ejkoyed listening and dancing with the band? Taco Tuesday was great.

Visited May 2014
“Don't waste your time or money.”
Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

Went on a tuesday night expecting it to be good..The tacos came out colder than the beer..The waitress acted like she could care less and wasn't friendly. The new management is ruining what use to be a good place to go. I will never waste my money or time going there again. They just lost customers cause of this..I dont recommend this place..

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Nikolee770
Orient, NY
“LOCAL TIKI JOINT - GREAT BURGER - GREAT MUSIC”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

My buddy and I are in our lower 40's and we were the youngest people there until a few 30-somethings strolled in later in the evening. Definitely a hotspot for local 50+ crowd. HUGE TVs everywhere, so you won't miss any sports action. Great Live music. Great beer selection. And one of the best burgers ever, ever, ever. Wings were also a hit. My pal had the Turkey Club and it was three times the size of your normal Club. Lots of smoking. I wouldn't bring kids here. Also, I'm a beer guy but I just couldn't deal witrh the flimsy plastic dixie cups. Seems odd that they'd invest so much in TVs and then pour such good ice cold beer into one of those cups. Summary - Surprisingly Fantastic Food. Great Live music, Great Beer selection. Awful beer cups. Locals. Older. A True old-school keys joint where you can eat ,drink, smoke, and jam to a great band...Oh, and one more thing. I'm from NY and I thought the bill was wrong when I received it. The prices are super low. Made a great evening even better!

• Visited April 2014