“Has potential but much to improve on”

Jimmy's Italian Kitchen
Ranked #6 of 83 Restaurants in McLeod Ganj
Price range: US$3 - US$5
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Jimmy's Italian kitchen is a family run restaurant serving Italian food since 2001..since it's a family run restaurant we feel elated that our cakes; bread;pasta and pizza sauce are all homemade. We mostly use local products in our kitchen..
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Walking into this place we were very impressed by the decor, with movie posters from every era plastered across the wall. Ordered a pizza, gnocchi and fruit juice. The pizza base was unfortunately quite thick and skimped on the toppings, the gnocchi pieces were very large and dry and the fruit juice took 90 minutes to come out. Was really looking forward to a great Italian dish based on the reviews, maybe got them on a bad day.

Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

My visit to this restaurant was inspiredby trip advisor reviews.

We ordered chicken pasta alferado in white sauce and grilled chicken florantine stuffed with spinach and cream.

Pasta Portion was excellent. Taste excellent.

Chicken in the dish lacked seasoning but was well prepared.

Prices were 1/4 of what i would spend in big chill on similar dishes.

Atmosphere was good. Probably the best italian restaurant in mcleodganj. Will surely visit again.

Highly Recommended for pasta lovers.

Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

I loved the place and saw similarities to a similar chain here in Delhi. They serve a good Italian spread and are gracious hosts.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

Before going to Mcleodganj My friend told me to visit Jimmy's Italian Kitchen which is famous for its Pizza. While I was walking in the market of Mcleodganj I saw a lighting board says the Name of the Hotel. I entered and found a happening place from inside. lot of foreigners were sitting and was full of noise. I ordered Pizza and started focusing on walls. you will find English Movies posters all around with a big LCD Tv running Cricket Matches or some other stuff. It reminds of old english movies cafe with nicely arranged sitting area and interior decoration was great.
I visited this place twice and found its food very good in taste and at the same time very economic too. Try its Lasagne next time and you will find it awesome...

Reviewed 29 May 2014

A weeks stay at Dharamshla & Mcleod Gang and experimenting with food led us to this place. Initially i was skeptical but the place turned out to be very good and value for money. The bread they serve along with their dishes was amazing and i understand they make their own bread. I had a soup & grilled dish where as my family members tried out various italian dishes from pizza to lasania. Good ambience and pleasant service by the waiters. Should try it out.