“Fabulous !!!”

Relais La Corte dei Papi
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Pergo
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Drinks, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
“Fabulous !!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 November 2013

We discovered La Corte by accident while driving through Pergo. We decided to have a look see at this beautiful property. The owner David greeted us warmly and took us on a tour of his restaurant and rooms. We were so impressed that we booked a dinner a few nights later with 2 other couples. The evening was nothing short of outstanding...the setting, service, food and of course David who obviously loves and is rightly proud of what he has built over the years. Though it is not yet part of the Chateau & Relais, it is an omission that needs to be corrected. Thank you David and your wonderful staff !!!

Denis & Jocelyne
Orleans, Ontario

• Visited September 2013

Ottawa, Canada
“Dinner evening at La Corta Dei Papi”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 November 2013

Our dinner evening at La Corta Dei Papi will remain an unforgettable moment in all our travels. David, our host, was one of the most gracious and energetic restaurateurs we have ever met. He oversaw every detail....choice of table, selection of wine and menu suggestions. The food presentation was magnificent and its quality....tremendous. Our evening at this absolutely beautiful Relais&Restaurant was without any doubt the dining highlight of our two week stay in Tuscany during the month of September 2013. Thank you David and congratulations to you and your wonderful staff.

USA
“A Jewel in Tuscany”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 November 2013

I was staying in Cortona and on the way was intrigued by the sign on this property. When I was leaving Cortona, I made it a point to stop in Le Corte dei Papi- and was welcomed by this handsome gentleman, whom I later discovered was the Owner. It was late afternoon and there were diners finishing their lunch, but I got exquisite service by Jasmina and Davide..
Being seated in the garden , by the pool, gave me the opportunity to relish the atmosphere of the Relais and enjoy one of the best dining experiences in my travels through Europe. Formerly a restauranteur I appreciated the quality of food served here and attention to every detail. Also, as a solo, woman diner, I was given the Royal treatment and later got the opportunity to speak with Davide He truly has created a Jewel on the road to Cortona.....his attention to customer satisfaction and love for his work is evident. Don't miss this Oasis in the hills of Tuscany- and bring the children- they will love it.
Auguri , e buona fortuna, Davide, Linda Sposato, Vero Beach, Florida..

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Dukessa34
Long Island, New York
“Best stay in Tuscany!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 October 2013

My mom, dad, and I recently had the good fortune to stay at Relais La Corte Dei Papi on a recent trip to Tuscany. The hotel is located in Pergo right outside of Cortona. The owner is David Papi and he welcomes you into his "home" making you feel that you are old dear friends.

The rooms in the original building are quite nice and very comfortable. The rooms in the new building are elegant and very tastefully appointed. The food and wines are outstanding. There is an extensive wine list and David is only too happy to suggest a wine or cocktail to enhance the delicious food. While we were there, we took a Tuscan cooking class which had been a dream of ours for many years. The class was exceptional, both chefs were informative and we learned quite a lot. The interpreter, Jemma, translated everything so that we never missed a
Word and it was amazing that we were actually joking and laughing all at the same jokes! David arranged a day tour of local wineries and Pecorino cheese factory tour and tasting for us, which was a truly memorable experience.

Every day was unforgettable. Our only regret was that we didn't stay longer, but we are remedying that by making plans and reservations to return to our friends at Relais La Corte Dei Papi next year and we can't wait. This truly was a trip of a lifetime and I am so grateful I was able to share it with my mom and dad :-)

• Visited September 2013
Longueuil, Canada
“Excellent food in a relax ambience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2013

We made our reservation from Canada cause it looks like a hidden gem in the hills of Tuscany.And believe me it was. From the moment i wrote to M.Papi, a very charming young man, and the moment we left the restaurant after a marvelous night, everything was perfect. This is a small village to find but a great evening to be remembered. You feel welcome from the moment you enter the property and you are treated like a special guest all evening long. The food is fabulous, the service is top notch and the setting is very relax. I have to say that this is the best meal we had on our 2 weeks vacation in Italy. It is yours to discover...
Thank you M.Papi for a fabulous evening.

• Visited June 2013