“An Amazing start to 2014”

Super Jeep Experience
Ranked #4 of 16 Tours in Kopavogur
More attraction details
Owner description: Highly professional and personal service for individuals, families and groups. Many years of experience in incentive service, consultation and tour operation. Fully modified luxury super-jeeps and activities. We create memories for life.
Lincolnshire
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“An Amazing start to 2014”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

After a long night watching the New Year fireworks over Reykjavik (thats another story!!!!) my phone app indicated that there should be a good show of the Aurora Borealis over Iceland, Bjarni had been recommended so we had no hesitation in hiring his services with Jeep for the evening, his style is understated but knowledge is very extensive on all aspects of Reykjavik and indeed Iceland, whether it be culture, good viewing areas for the Aurora or historic of the area.
As the evening wore on conditions became more favourable for the Northern Lights, we stopped just half an hour out of town to be treated to a magnificent display, Bjarni then decided that we move on, I made a request that we go somewhere with water to get photos of the reflections of the lights too (twice as many Northern lights for the money!!!) Bjarni duly obliged - Thanks for that. As the evening progressed I made a nuisance of myself by requesting several other photo stops, nothing was too much trouble. We thought the evening was over as cloud swept in but Bjarni asked if we were ok for time, nothing else was spoiling so he took us for an amazing detour with stunning views (I won't reveal any more as it may spoil other peoples experiences;-) ) A truly grand finale to a spectacular evening, an evening that my wife, son and myself will treasure for the rest of our lives. I hope that this helps anyone who is looking for a very special trip in Iceland. *****Highly Recommended*****

Visited January 2014

Syracuse, New York
“Over-the-top customized tour”
Reviewed 19 August 2013

A friend and I took our sons on a trip to Iceland and went with Linda and Bjarni for a three day adventure that we will all remember for the rest of our lives. In three days we went places and experienced Iceland like I never thought possible or could possibly describe. Whatever we dreamed, they knew who, where and how to achieve it. I don't believe it will ever be possible to exceed the fun we had anywhere or at any price.

The Ditches from Upstate New York

Visited July 2013
Kirke Saaby, Denmark
“Best in town”
Reviewed 8 August 2013

Linda and Bjarnis Superjeepexperience company is simply the best in town. Can only highly recommend them.

Visited June 2013