“A nice place to stop by.”

Llanina Arms Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 27 Restaurants in New Quay
Price range: US$5 - US$18
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Newly refurbished pub & restaurant, nice food
Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

Noticed the llanina as I was driving towards Aberaeron, as there kids was hungry we decided to stop by and see what they had to offer. The food was ok, just what we needed after along travel and staff are friendly. A warm welcoming bar, enjoyed a lovely pint as the kids had a game of pool.

1  Thank sWHITMORE60s

Reviewed 22 March 2014

Good choice of Sunday roast, kids portions, desserts, prompt service! Well presented without the need for frills.

Reviewed 23 February 2014

Although we hadn't booked a table (saturday night) we were catered for very well. We understand that this pub had only recently reopened and judging by the number of people it was obviously a popular venue.
Good luck to them

1  Thank mark_lefley
Reviewed 19 February 2014

After a long drive back from Bristol on Saturday night with 3 hungry children (shouting are we there yet!! and iam hungry).. we decided to stop at Llanina arms for food. We entered the restaurant the first thing I noticed was how busy it was. (Thinking we would be told there are no table's I feared it was going to be a massive task to get the kids back in the car after the promise of food!) I asked the staff if the had a table for 4 and 1 high chair for the baby? (which at this point was screaming). Not a problem we can have a table ready for you in about five minutes, if you would like to take a seat in the bar we will call you when its ready.. Fantastic!!
The table was ready in no time and the food was great. (they even offered a jug of hot water to warm the babys bottle for us)
The staff were really friendly and made a real fuss of the kids. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone! And we are looking forward eating there again.

1  Thank Graham G
Reviewed 18 February 2014

We booked in to have the three course Valentine's special (3 course for £20). What a lovely selection to choose from! Myself and my partner had the tomato and basil soup to start; which was very tasty. I had the chicken breast with bacon, leek and white wine sauce which was beautiful. My partner had the lamb shank which he thoroughly enjoyed. The puddings we chose were creme brûlée and Belgian chocolate torte....soooooo gorgeous!

The service was brilliant - every table was taken and there was a lovely atmosphere. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone! Sunday lunches are very good too.

It's worth stopping off here on your way to Newquay; I bet this place will be great in the summer when the sun finally comes out!