“The boys loved it”

44 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“The boys loved it”
Reviewed 20 August 2013

Whilst on holiday 2 years ago we were approached by a lady asking if our teenagers would like to go to the sailing school. Unfortunately it was our last day so they had to decline.
We have returned this August and our teenage boys couldn't wait to go sailing. First they went kayaking. (wet suits are provided if required). The boys went off on the sea and it is clearly marked where they could sail, stopping them venturing too far. I felt relaxed watching them as there was someone out on the boat keeping an eye on all the people doing watersports.
The boys loved it. They returned later in the week for power boat training, my partner joined them. The smiles on their faces said it all. They had a lesson which was very informative and they were all allowed to drive the boat and get some speed up. I've got some great photos which I will try and add later.
Money well spent for an hour and a half on the sea.

Visited August 2013