“Fantastic value for money”

Cardigan Bay Watersports
Reviewed 31 August 2013 via mobile

We picked up a leaflet with a lot of different water sports advertised and my kids chose kayaking. They had a ball!!! It was great value for money and they all want to go back next year.

2  Thank LucyLuO1
All reviews
"paddle boards"
in 4 reviews
"changing rooms and showers"
"taster session"
"fun"
in 8 reviews
"hour"

Reviewed 20 August 2013

Whilst on holiday 2 years ago we were approached by a lady asking if our teenagers would like to go to the sailing school. Unfortunately it was our last day so they had to decline.
We have returned this August and our teenage boys couldn't wait to go sailing. First they went kayaking. (wet suits are provided if required). The boys went off on the sea and it is clearly marked where they could sail, stopping them venturing too far. I felt relaxed watching them as there was someone out on the boat keeping an eye on all the people doing watersports.
The boys loved it. They returned later in the week for power boat training, my partner joined them. The smiles on their faces said it all. They had a lesson which was very informative and they were all allowed to drive the boat and get some speed up. I've got some great photos which I will try and add later.
Money well spent for an hour and a half on the sea.

3  Thank cazmez