Greenfields Holiday Park(New Quay)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
Five Oaks(New Quay)
Dolau House(New Quay)
Llanina Arms(New Quay)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbeer gardensunday lunchthe pubplay area for childrensea viewprivate car parkevening mealdylan thomasspecials boardbank holidaytop floorfull welshrestaurant areagood sizefew drinkslovely viewlasagna
Reviewed 16 July 2013

Stayed whilst on business in New quay and was impressed with this hotel
Stayed in room 2 which is a ground floor room at the front of the hotel so does not have a sea view but at £70 inc breakfast was good value
Staff were friendly and efficient and the Welsh breakfast was very nice.
On arrival a couple coming out of the hotel said the food was very poor which put me off eating at the hotel. So we ate in the harbour area.

Refurbished to a good standard I would and will stay there again.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 July 2013 via mobile

Loved it here, fantastic views from the beer garden and just a short walk down to the harbour. Great atmosphere in the pub. Our room was a cheaper one, quite small but decorated beautifully, and you could really tell it was all done to a high spec. The bed was really comfy. I would recommend staying in a sea view room though as I saw one of them and it looked even nicer and bigger. The staff were so friendly and helpful, and the breakfast had good variety, they made whatever we asked for, and again there were lovely views from the restaurant.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank BigCez
Reviewed 11 July 2013

Whilst the pub itself has been recently refurbished the weather was so sunny on our last visit that we only used their large, well appointed garden which has great sea views. Although the menu was not that extensive both my wife and I found something to eat from the specials board. The food was absolutely fine, as was my beer ('Doom bar'), and we will definitely return next time we are in the area. Well done.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 July 2013

What a place, could not fault it great beers,food and coffee with smart attentive staff. A credit to the owners for the refit. Will be back next year. Great outside areas for kids in a beer garden with views to die for. Great for dolphin spotting

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 July 2013

I was amazed at the changes that have been made at this historic Pub recently.

It is so light and airy with excellent accommodation and food.

I stayed not long after they re-opened as a hotel so there were a few finishing touches to be made but could see that the product was of a high standard so I am assuming the rest will follow in the same vein. this is definitely the best place to stay in New Quay.

Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends