“Nice Hotel but Rude Staff!!!!!!!”

Imperia Hotel & Suites
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Saint-Eustache
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 31 December 2012

For two days now I have been trying to get my front license plate back. Why you ask? The snowplow ripped it off, with some of my bumper, in the middle of the night and I did not notice it in the dark morning when I left. The front desk has been extremely rude when I've called and the general manager isn't there in the afternoon when I get off work. They have acknowledged that they have the plate but have made no effort to remedy the situation as of yet. I stay there because I have to not because I like it.

Room Tip: Find a room that you can see your vehicle from.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank ACguy2007
John D, General Manager at Imperia Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2013

Dear Trip Advisor customer;

The complaint was resolved with the client personally. The client wanted to remove his review but because of the political of Trip Advisor the client unfortunately can not remove it.
Note however that the client has no more any negative comments about us and even return shortly.

Negative comments should reach me before you leave your comment positive or negative based on your overall experience, not even before the administration is aware of the situation. I strongly encourage clients to contact me personally if dissatisfaction and then register the appropriate comment.

Director of Operations
Imperia Hotel & Suites

There are newer reviews for Imperia Hotel & Suites

Reviewed 30 December 2012

A very nice, clean hotel, good bed. However even if we had stopped by the hotel at 3 p.m. telling them that we would be back just after 11p.m when we got there the 2 bedrooms were very very cold. We couldn't go to bed before 12:30am.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
John D, General Manager at Imperia Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2013

Dear France,

Regarding the other rooms in minimum temperature (66 f*), we have in the action plan on environment and sustainable development as several prerequisites to use eco certified in our room and public space (toilet paper, handkerchiefs, soap, shampoo, conditioner, household cleaners etc ...)

One very important point of this plan which also applies to both residential than business, when rooms (72 rooms) are not busy we heating to a minimum (66 f*)as we would in our everyday home the night or when we are at work. In this way we are doing our part for the environment and in our case, to meet the standards required of the action plan on environment and sustainable development.

I hope these explanations will help you to better understand our operations, which sometimes are not visible to our customers but we really take to heart for these future generations.

Please accept, the expression of my highest consideration.

Director of Operations

Reviewed 28 October 2012

We stayed in October 2012, in the King Suite. The hotel is fairly new so everything is in good condition, but the hallway & suite were very dimly lit. It's nice for "mood lighting" but in places (like the bathroom) it would've been nice to have it brighter. The suite was almost to big for the furniture leaving lots of room. The TV was new, a little far from the bed but next to NO choice in TV programing! Only the VERY basic of cable. No movie Chanel and only 3 - 4 English channels (Discovery, TLC, APTN, ect...)
The whirlpool was nice with a beautiful separate shower but unless that's a "must have" not worth the extra cost. The staff is friendly but mainly French, if you don't speak French there will always be somebody to help translate. Keep in mind that this IS the Province of Quebec so it's not the Hotel's policy but more of a Provincial short coming.
The hotel is only minutes away from a wide variety of restaurants. We had a fantastic time and would come back again & maybe try the Hotel's Restaurant (Martini Grill) next time.

Room Tip: Suites are very spacious, absolutely no choice in TV programing.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
John D, General Manager at Imperia Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2012

Dear DuncanDuo,

Thank you very much for staying with us and to give us an improvement which we could bring more available channels in English. Be assured that your comment was already transmitted to the company which supplies us the programming.
For the fact that there are paying movies, if you can contact me directly so we can know the room you stayed to test it because all the rooms should have the option to rent a movie in the menu of starting up.

Thank you again for sharing your experiance. We are looking foward to welcome you back.

Impéria Hôtel & Suites

Reviewed 28 August 2012

We found it very easy with the help of Mapquest, although our GPS did not point it out, not sure why. It was very clean inside and outside , The decor was very up to date and elegant. It has a romantic atmosphere about the rooms. The beds very comfortable, I liked the comforters that they use, very snuggly. Our A/C was doing something funny, it would shut off for one second then continue, but when we told the front desk during check out they were going to let maintenance know ASAP. The pricing is reasonable and includes the breakfast. So even though we were there for a one night on a business trip we got to enjoy it as a romantic couples night at the same trip, it doesn't get better than that.

Room Tip: excellent location , nice quiet rooms.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business

Dear Susan D,

Thank you very much for staying with us and for your comments.
I am verry happy you enjoyed your stay. We look foward to your next visit.

Please accept, madame Susan D, the expression of my most humble greetings.

Reviewed 23 April 2012

We stayed 2 nights at the hotel and found it to be very nice. Clean and modern. No complaints. The kids loved the pool especially as it has shallow areas that they could play in and still have fun. It's about a 15 minute drive on the highway to Mirabel and is located around the corner from restaurants, grocery store, etc.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank mexicotripToronto
John D, General Manager at Imperia Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for staying with us and for your comments.
I am verry happy you enjoyed your stay. We look foward to your next visit.

Please accept, the expression of my most humble greetings.

Reviewed 28 January 2012

As far as accommodations for a business trip I will strongly recommend this hotel! The location was ideal for my business in Boisbriand and was within a reasonable taxi fare from the airport. The restaurant and bar was fabulous with arguably one of the best steaks I've eaten, excellent & knowledgable staff and great selection of drinks. The hotel itself was stylish and very comfortable and whilst I've read other reviews identifying the staff for improvement I found them to be excellent.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank Neptune75

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments.
We look forward to your next stay and appreciate your business.

Please accept, the expression of my most humble greetings.

Reviewed 22 December 2011

Recently stayed at this hotel for 3 days , I was meeting up with my young son, and doing some different things in this particular area of Montreal.The Hotel was wonderful for a woman travelling on her own , I felt very safe and secure at all times...My room was very tastefully decorated and most important extremely clean!!!...The beds and pillows on the beds were awesome ...an extremely comfortable sleep.I cannot say enough about the staff they were very helpful with directions to the various places that I had to get to for meetings, also very sweet at helping my son and I make dining decisions in the area.Most definitely would recommend this hotel and would stay here again!!!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank anonymous154972
Also consider these accommodations in or near Saint-Eustache
Motel Auberge St-Eustache
Motel Auberge St-Eustache
#3 of 3 in Saint-Eustache
Le Fabreville Motel et Suites
Hampton Suites Laval Quebec
Courtyard Montreal West Island/Baie D’Urfe
Spa & Hotel Le Finlandais
Days Inn & Conference Centre Blainville

Been to Imperia Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!