“A Good Visit, Excelent Staff”

Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Saint-Eustache
GreenLeadersBronze level
Vancouver, Canada
“A Good Visit, Excelent Staff”
Reviewed 7 December 2013

A function in nearby Ste Therese led us to this pleasant hotel just off the freeway. Our room was clean, quiet, and, while not spacious, certainly adequate for our needs. The staff were friendly and helpful, especially Ramsiz on the night desk, who trudged out in the cold - without overcoat - to find us a parking spot when we returned from dinner one evening to find the lot full due to Christmas parties in the dining room.
Our only complaint was breakfast on the first morning when we slept a little late to combat jet lag. By the time we got to the dining room, the buffet table was very skimpy. The next morning, at a sensible hour, the buffet was much better, but still quite ordinary and limited choice.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
John D, General Manager at Imperia Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 17 February 2014
Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know your opinion on the quality of your experience at Imperia Hotel & Suites.

We take your comments very seriously and we are sorry to hear that your stay with us was not your best stay in a hotel largely due to our restaurant service. Be assured that we will ensure improved quality offered lunch to rejoin our standards very high at noon & evening making our restaurant a place with a more than respectable reputation in our municipality.

We hope that the situation will not affect our future relationship and strongly hope to see you soon.

Please accept our best regards

Saint-Eustache

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
  • Polish first
Reviewed 2 November 2013

We stayed at this St-Eustache hotel in late July 2013 and we were very pleased with this great discovery! It was very easy to find from the highway. We stayed in a suite that included a king size bed, sofa bed, a small fridge, a table and chairs, two large super comfortable chairs. It was a corner room with several large windows. The washrooms was amazing and big. It included a separate spacious shower, spa bath, and a seating area to put make-up and two sinks.

The service was excellent each time we went to the desk. First they gave us a room near the elevator as someone in our party walks with a cane. They also happily printed directions before we left for our next destination.

We enjoyed their pool. It's medium size but it was just nice for us and very well maintained. We didn't use the gym although small it also seemed well maintained.

The only reason we're rating it a four star instead of a five is because of the sofa bed that could of been a bit more comfortable. We will definitely return to this hotel!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know your experience at Imperia Hotel & Suites.
We are very happy to have met your expectations.

From the entire team, we hope to have the chance to welcome you again on your next visit.

Please accept our best regards

Reviewed 8 August 2013

My family and I stayed at the hotel for two nights. The hotel was very modern and newly built. The man working at the desk was very friendly and spoke English which was very helpful. The room was amazing, the bed was comfortable, the room was spotless and very, very tidy. The bathroom was also spotless and looked very new.

We were staying in a suite and there was a queen-sized pull-out couch which was absolutely terrible to sleep on the first night. The mattress was very thin and there was a big "fold" in the middle which made you roll into the middle of the bed. The mattress seemed old or well used and caved in in many spots so if you sat down, you would feel the metal form the pull-out couch frame. We did let the staff know and they put extra blankets and some underneath to fix the problem for the second night.

The rest of the room was amazing, probably on of the best that I have ever stayed in. However, the snack basket was very over-priced (a chocolate bar for over $3).

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 12 June 2013

The Operations Manager, John D, was very accommodating when I booked my stay for 2 nights. I was not able to have the normal selection of rooms as it was fairly booked and I ended up in a room with 2 Queen beds.

I can only assume that the property was purchased and renovated. Most of the areas are very modern. I did notice that the tub in my room seemed dated in comparison, and the ac/heating was dated and noisy at times. There's only 1 elevator and only once did I have to wait for a period of time, but I did request a room on the top (4th) floor. There is no bar fridge in my room, can't say if that is the same for all room types. There is only 1 ice machine, which is located on the lobby/1st floor.

The breakfast buffet was great during the 1st day, as there appeared to be a group that day. The 2nd day was not as good as it was less busy and less items available. Walked in and both staff were smoking on patio/terrace. Service was okay otherwise. I had dinner as well one night and will put a review separately under Bistro Martini Grill.

Overall, it was a decent stay. The beds were comfortable and I slept fairly well. I conduct business in Terrebonne and they have a new property there as well. I would consider staying here again if my arrangements allow me to.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
John D, General Manager at Imperia Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 23 July 2013
Dear Customer,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write us your comments about our staff, the room and the Bistro Martini Grill. We are taking notes of your comment about our facility (fridge, ice and elevator) for the future project in south shore and we will make some modifications. Thank you.

Hoping to welcome you back in a near future.

My best regards,

Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 8 May 2013

I enjoy this hotel when I travel to Saint Eustache on business. It's close enough to Montreal if you want to go there at night. The hotel is modern and very clean. The rooms are not large but the beds are very comfortable and the bathrooms are well appointed. They have a great restaurant bar.I have always enjoyed my dinners whether they were served inside or on their beautiful patio in the summer. They do offer a limited buffet breakfast. It's not extensive but it's available and convenient. They do offer specialty coffees and teas. It's located very close to the main highway for easy access to Montreal. My only complaint is the air conditioning.It can be annoying but I now bring ear plugs so problem solved. The staff is very friendly and all make an effort to speak some english.

Room Tip: I always ask for a room on the upper floor not too far from the elevator.
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
John D, General Manager at Imperia Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 14 May 2013
Dear Ms. Carmelle,

Thank you very much for having stayed at our hotel and for giving us this improvement. Rest assured that your feedback has been sent to the maintenance that will tour all the rooms for the annual maintenance of air conditioning units.

Thank you again for sharing your experiance and we are looking forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 20 February 2013

Ideally located just off the 640. I booked a Loft suite. Room was clean and very spacious, comfortable king size bed with lots of pillows. Lots of chairs and big flat screen tv. Fridge, snacks and liquor available for purchase in room. Free coffee. Free Wifi. Bathroom was spacious. Nice Shower. Jacuzzi is deep but it's the size of a regular tub. You can definitely manage to fit two people in there!!! No free breakfast with my reservation. Tried the Martini Bistro restaurant. Service was fine. Steaks were alright. Strangely enough, it's a Martini bar but the waiter had no drink menu to offer us. All in all, I enjoyed it.

Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
John D, General Manager at Imperia Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 21 February 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for staying with us and to give us an improvement. Be assured that your comment was already taking care by me personally and transmitted to the printing company which supplies us the drink menu to get some more by the end of next week.

Thank you again for sharing your experiance. We are looking foward to welcome you back with a brand new template of Martini menu.

Syracuse, New York
Reviewed 31 December 2012

For two days now I have been trying to get my front license plate back. Why you ask? The snowplow ripped it off, with some of my bumper, in the middle of the night and I did not notice it in the dark morning when I left. The front desk has been extremely rude when I've called and the general manager isn't there in the afternoon when I get off work. They have acknowledged that they have the plate but have made no effort to remedy the situation as of yet. I stay there because I have to not because I like it.

Room Tip: Find a room that you can see your vehicle from.
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank ACguy2007
John D, General Manager at Imperia Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 12 February 2013
Dear Trip Advisor customer;

The complaint was resolved with the client personally. The client wanted to remove his review but because of the political of Trip Advisor the client unfortunately can not remove it.
Note however that the client has no more any negative comments about us and even return shortly.

Negative comments should reach me before you leave your comment positive or negative based on your overall experience, not even before the administration is aware of the situation. I strongly encourage clients to contact me personally if dissatisfaction and then register the appropriate comment.

Director of Operations
Saint-Eustache

Travellers are raving about these Saint-Eustache hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Saint-Eustache
Motel Auberge St-Eustache
Motel Auberge St-Eustache
#3 of 3 in Saint-Eustache
Le Fabreville Motel et Suites
Spa & Hotel Le Finlandais
Hampton Suites Laval Quebec
Days Inn & Conference Centre Blainville
Best Western Laval-Montreal

Been to Imperia Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!