“Great Impressions”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 February 2014

Upon entering the restaurant, we were greeted warmly by the hostess and service staff. The surroundings are well laid out with roominess, french art on the walls and low key music. The table setting is refined and elegant with comfortable chairs to sit on. Our group of 4 were impressed by the creative dishes prepared by the chef and his kitchen staff. From the appetizers, mains to a dessert- all was delicious. Very good selection of wines. This was a great experience for all of us. And worth the price.....

1  Thank Marie B

Reviewed 18 November 2013

We had reservation for 4 people at 6pm (17-11-2013)the hostess showed us our table,brought us us water and the menu,we had a coupon from Tuango (2 for 1)so did our friends,which is really worth it,you chose your entree and main dish,and they take care of the rest of the 5 course meal,I had the braised pig cheeks as entree,my wife the salmon tartar,my friends wife the scallops,and he had the escargot en croute.all was great and tasty,then they served us a potage au champignons really good,my main dish was a rack of lamb with a great reduction sauce and veggies,my wife had the liver which she adored,my friends wife the veal cheeks which I suggested to her since I had them on a previous visit,they were great she said,and my friend had the Bavette which was tender and cooked to his liking,the desert was a French style tiramisu really good and not heavy at all,the wife's had tea and we had coffee,we also had a bottle of red smoking loom for my wife and I,and our friends a white sablette.
We enjoyed very much our evening and diner,and we weren't disappointed at all,we'll definitely go back with or without coupons(better value with),it could get expensive,we highly recommend this restaurant.thank you .

Reviewed 10 October 2013

The food is very local...original gastronomy. But naturally, you pay high price for this. So love the food, but it is expensive.

Reviewed 20 September 2013

We went there more than 15 years ago. I don't remember why we have stop going there? Maybe because it was a bit too far from home. Fortunately, we had the oppurtunity to return with friends having bought a 5 plates service coupon for 2 at a great price. We tought that maybe we would be treated differently because of that, but that was not the case: the service was excellent and we felt welcome by the friendly staff including a personal touch from the owner. The food was simply GREAT! From salmon to the deer, everything was well cooked and delicious! The wine list (mostly French wines) is also good and some wines are very affordable. They have a nice "Table d'hôte" at 38$, a very good value for the quality of the food! We will definitely go back with or without coupons!

1  Thank LuckyPierre_11
Reviewed 15 July 2013

If you want to have a quiet meal in a really charming ambiance, this restaurant is the place! The service is excellent and you feel welcomed by all the friendly staff. The food is very good and the menu has a wide choice of appetizers and entrees. If in St-Eustache it's the restaurant to choose for a simple dinner of to celebrate a special event.