“great food ”

Restaurant Casa Grecque
Ranked #37 of 102 Restaurants in Saint-Eustache
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 3 November 2016 via mobile

all the plates are good, chicken, seafood , steaks and also you are allowed to bring your own bottle of wine.

Reviewed 3 July 2016

Came here for an anniversary dinner yesterday, first of all they didn't have chicken souvlaki which every Greek restaurant serve, since I had to order the chicken brochette, I had to add the tzaziki as well since I didn't want the sauce. The kids meal also only had a pork souvlaki and they wouldn't switch out that for the chicken kebab so I had to order my 5yr old an adult meal that cost 17$ and again add the tzakiki. The waiter wasn't very professional and never even offered anything. Then we ordered a piece of cake which I mentioned I was going to share and no extra plate. My bill for myself and my 5 yr old was 59$. Rediculous, my cousin has his pork sent back twice and then told the waiter to just not bother cause it was raw. They still charged him for it. This was by far the worst customer service ect on this trip. I will never return.

Reviewed 8 June 2015

that restaurant the food is not good beaucoup de panner sur les shrim and more fish
the meat is ship rice and rice on your plate.3 tiems ago i try that restaurant and not good

Reviewed 7 June 2015

great decor friendly and excellent service.giant portion.dessert a just superb.
great for group outting
coupons available

Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

This is prefect greek food for people who don't really like greek food. Everything was bland or covered in tons of garlic. The smoked salmon is really amazing.