“Brilliant fun!”

Xtreme Karting and Combat Edinburgh
Ranked #1 of 2 things to do in Newbridge
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience the thrill of motorsport or combat at Xtreme Karting / Xtreme Combat in Edinburgh! Suitable for ages 8+ (please call for details of karting or combat sessions available for your age group) we aim to ensure a fun and adrenaline packed experience! Xtreme Karting opened in January 2011 and was awarded the 5 star rating from Visit Scotland, classed as "exceptional", in March 2011! Feedback so far from customers has been fantastic as testified by our Tripadvisor reviews!The centre features a purposely designed customer lounge area, with large windows overlooking the whole track area, as well as a large 1st floor viewing gallery, both areas feature the latest in race timing displays, allowing spectators to watch all the action on the track in complete comfort. The professionally designed track is set within a 42,000 sq ft unit, and features the latest barrier protection systems to ensure the safety of drivers. The exciting track layout has been specially designed with hairpin bends, sweeping corners and long straights providing adrenalin packed racing for novices and seasoned experts! The track is tested to the limit by our high performance EVO 5 Karts, specially tuned to deliver blistering performance!e can offer an adrenalin packed race event, corporate meeting facilities, practice sessions, cadet parties, etc! Xtreme Combat launched in August 2012, allowing groups to come along to prebooked events and experience the fun and excitement of our urban combat arena. After equiping you with MP5 laser tag weapons, you will undertake a serious of fun missions (examples include team elimination, top secret documents, bomb the base, VIP transfer, domination, last man standing etc) designed to ensure you experience a fun, adrenaline packed combat experience! Unlike paintball our weapons fire infr red beams that are incredibly accurate ensuring you use the red dot weapons sight fitted to each weapon, so no pain and no costly ammo refills!Our centre is located in Newbridge Edinburgh (just 500 yards from the Newbridge roundabout, Junction 1 on the M9) allowing easy access from across the whole of Central Scotland! Contact us for more details!
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Brilliant fun!”
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

Was here for my henshine. Was lookig for something different and lots of fun and thats exactly what you get. The combat was brilliant also (tiring)! Got plenty of time tand love how ypu dont run out of ammo! the go karting was a blast. Loved the podiums at the end! I'll treasure my silver medal ;) staff were really nice. Definitely will be coming back.

6 Thank debra t

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Brill end to friends henny”
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

We were recently at Xtreme Combat for my friends hen party and I can safely say we all had an amazing time. Would recommend to anyone. The staff were very friendly, welcoming and informative. Would definitely return in the future! 5 stars all round.

6 Thank Jenna Hazel T
Stirling, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Vouchers”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

My son has been going to extreme karting in both Edinburgh and Falkirk since he did his junior cadet licence when he was 8 he is now 13 so he was more than happy when he got vouchers at Christmas to use £60 worth to be exact but for one reason or another he has not been able to take advantage of the vouchers but as we are on holiday next week we decided to look out the vouchers and get booked up much to my dismay when I open up the voucher I see they have to be used in 6 months I did not notice the when he got them and that is entirely my fault but I thought I would give them a call to se if anything could be done and was advised they give you a month leeway meaning I could use them up to the 25th of July and is now the 2nd of august so he said he would see if there was anything he could do he called back after speaking to the general manager and said no there was nothing that could be done and I feel very let down by this as a loyal customer over the years and supporting there business the first time I have a problem they just say your on your own not or problem not good service so if you have vouchers get them looked out and used or you will be as disappointed as my son

Visited August 2014
6 Thank David B
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“It's Go time!”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

What a great fun. I participated in the Laser tag thing, not the go-carting...though the go-carting did look really cool! I'll have to return and give that one a go.
As for the Laser Tag, the guys who showed us the course and guns and taught us the games, they were super friendly and enthusiastic. At one point my gun was a bit funny, and they promptly replaced it.
The guns are quite high-tech! But very easy to use. The games we played were varied and just a whole lot of fun.
We were involved in a Hen-Do, and i thought the price per person was really good! They also encouraged us to split the group up and play with the other people, and I thought that was fantastic!

5 Thank Renée L
Cleveleys, , United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Excellent time today did my friends stag party! ”
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

As soon as we walked in you could tell the place was decent. The setup was great karts were pretty fast and a good track! Everyone had a great time with nothing bad to say about the place! I'd highly recommend it!!

5 Thank Rob G