“Peace & Quiet”
Review of Bilpin Resort

Bilpin Resort
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bilpin
Bilpin Resort
Reviewed 10 October 2013

I needed some time out by myself for a couple of nights after a stressful 18mths. From the time I first made enquiries till the end of my stay, I was impressed with the service - from the quick replies to my email to the assistance with the TV / DVD player. The cabin was very clean & tidy. The bed was extremely comfortable. Tea, coffee & breakfast supplies were plentiful. There was a good selection of DVD's to choose from. All 5 cabins were occupied but I didn't hear anything from the occupants , maybe it was because of the very audible Cicadas, I didn't mind them as I grew up with their seasonal singing and they go quiet at night.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo

Reviewed 4 October 2013 via mobile

Quiet, clean and relaxing. From sitting on the cabin balcony to the balcony on the common room. Everything is fantastic.
The birds, views, sunsets and owners.
I love it and will return.
There's an outdoor spa, a tennis court, pool and plenty of property to walk or visit the local tourist destinations. Bilpin resort is there to cater for everyone.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 29 September 2013

I heard many great things about this place, so i decided to have my husbands 40th birthday party there. Couldn't have asked for a better night. The staff are so friendly and are willing to accomadodate any request I had (and I had a few).
My 40th is in 12 months, I know where I will be having it.
We hired out the 5 cabins for the weekend, after the big night on saturday, we went to the main dining area and already set up was breakfast for everyone. The cabins are spotless and the quietness of Bilpin is exactly what you need after a hard weeks work. I highly reccomend Bilpin Resort to anyone. My kids had a ball playing tennis, pool, Xbox and more.
Thanks guys for the weekend, I am sure you'll here from me again very soon.

Room Tip: any cabin is great
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 May 2013

Recently, we had the pleasure of staying at Bilpin Resort. The first day/night we were the only residents and we had this piece of paradise to ourselves. My husband and I enjoyed a walk around the property and discovered bushland, a dam and open grassed areas.
The cabin was comfortable and had everything we needed. On our first night, we used the BBQ and enjoyed our lovely bottle of complimentary wine in front of the fireplace in the common room. Next night, in the cabin, we prepared a simple meal using the microwave and toaster, having had a big lunch at Mt Tomah Botanic Gardens.
The resort is a convenient distance from Sydney for a short getaway.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank badgerwood
Reviewed 30 July 2012

Just spent an amazing weekend at this resort. The cabin was excellent and every facility that one might need was available. The inside and outside the cabins were in fact a creative arts from every aspect and the views were just to die for. The fresh bread in the morning, I am speechless.

We will be definitely back soon guys.

Cheers
Ham

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Ham_Ro
Reviewed 15 July 2012

Thank you for an excellent weekend! Facilities were modern and very clean, continental breakfast was great. Kids loved the Spa, tennis court and trampoline; Blue gum room was a great place to relax in front of the log fire and BBQ for dinner (WIFI for teens!). Really helpful and friendly owners. We will be back again.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
6  Thank Jim843
Reviewed 4 June 2012

Our 2 night stay at Bilpin Resort was exactly what I was looking for. Peace & tranquility like I've not had for a long, long time.
Steve & his family are very warm & welcoming. They take great pride in their gorgeous property & have fabulous ideas for the next step in making Bilpin Resort even better. I had some pesky car issues and nothing was too much trouble - the lovely caretaker (I'm absolutely hopeless in remembering names - sorry) made sure all the cars fluids were right before our departure & taught me a thing or two about my car! Everything was faultless.
Our cabin was lovely, warm & cosy. The views are amazing! The only issue we had was the damn fog! It arrived on Saturday morning & left on Monday morning... seemed to arrive & leave the same time we did, which was frustrating, especially when Steve mentioned there hadn't been fog for for more than a month.
The open log fire surrounded by comfy sofas was the icing on the cake.
Next time we go up the mountain will be when it's warmer so we can make use of the gorgeous views, trecking trails & facilities around the property.
I definitely recommend this property for all types of travellers.

Room Tip: All cabins have amazing views.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
7  Thank Fusspot-Traveller

Been to Bilpin Resort? Share your experiences!