We recently spent 5days at the viva hotel staying in a royal suite. It was very spacious and beautiful scenic views from our 2nd floor balcony over looking the sea and the hills/mountains. It can get very busy with kids over the festive period however it was really nice there. I think it's still lacking some fine dining or more fast food places and anyone looking to invest there I think you would make a killing. Vegetarian option was minimal as I don't think they believe in vegetarian option lol, people are very friendly and service was average, the place itself is a very scenic and beautiful place and at night it was breath taking as you watch the moon over the sea it's picturesque. Overall we were a couple that enjoyed this beautiful place and would definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Within 400 m. from a stunning beach and surrounded by the well manicured gardens, the Viva Cala Mesquida Park is the perfect accommodation to have some relaxing holidays with your couple or family. The fully equipped apartments, the funny entertainment programme, the impressive swimming pools, and the tasteful gastronomy make this exclusive 4-star hotel the ideal resort for your next holidays in Majorca. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Zafiro Park Cala Mesquida reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Viva Cala Mesquida Park Hotel Cala Mesquida
- Viva Hotel Cala Mesquida
- Zafiro Park Cala Mesquida Majorca