Heavens was one of the cheapest places we could find near Venice but it was also probably one of the worst places we have stayed in our two month trip around Europe.
We can only think of two positives about the place.
1. The location is quite handy with buses stopping outside that go into Venice.
2. The pizzeria downstairs is good
Here five of the reasons we didnt like it.
1. You can only check in when the pizzeria downstairs is open - i.e. dinner time (Even though it says on booking.com where we booked that you can check in anytime between 10am and 11:30pm) ! so if you turn up like we did in the mid afternoon expect a long wait.
2. The shared bathroom was in desperate need of a clean when we arrived
3. The free wifi didnt work
4. The beds were super uncomfortable and squeaky.
5. The walls are thin and the place is noisy
Stay somewhere else - but maybe stop there for a pizza
- Also Known As:
- Heaven's Province Of Venice, Italy