“Curious bouncy scene here, on a busy road near Venice airport, but food was very good, the service snappy.”
Review of Pes.co - MOVED

Pes.co
Price range: US$14 - US$62
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Pes.Co is a unique place and unique style. Next to Venice you will find one of the best restaurants, pool, entertainment, music, space events and much more. Discover the high quality italian social food.Pes.co... eat positive, be social!
Reviewed 24 July 2014

This worked for us, en route and staying one night a couple hundred metres up the road. It was buzzy and noisy, mostly from locals? And the décor and music were glary. But the simple Italian food was very good, like caprese and fresh pasta with a simple pomodoro sauce. And the service was snappy. Only drawback, on a warm summer night, was the mosquitoes! Which, oddly, did not seem to be alarming other diners.

Reviewed 6 April 2014

Food is ok, but the staff was pretty rude. They said they had no English menu, only italian. It is weird because when we came back to our hotel (best western in front), they had an English copy of the menu! My food arrive and when I finished eating, my fiancee food arrive ( delay of at least 15min). I would not recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 15 March 2014

Because we had a 6AM flight we stayed at the Marriott Courtyard Venice on our last night in Italy.
Pes.co is located just across the street from the hotel. For some reason the hotel did not suggest this restaurant for dinner but to us this looked most appealing. The decor is very modern for Italy and it was clear that this was a popular spot for locals. Be sure to order the bruschetta platter if you are looking for an appetizer. Looking around the restaurant you could see this was popular with the locals . The pizza was excellent and my husband was very happy with his pasta dish.
For an airport restaurant , I think you will be satisfied.

Reviewed 17 January 2014

Both our children arrived at VCE for Christmas, about 1.5 hours apart from one another. I looked for a restaurant close by where we could have lunch while waiting for the next flight. I found this place by accident but am pleasantly surprised. Good pizza and restaurant food at an affordable price. 11 Euro for a fixed lunch or a pizza including a bottle of water. Fast and cordial service also. One of our children had to leave already on Christmas Day and since Pes.Co was open we ate there again before the flight. Also really good. This will be our regular when picking up people at VCE around lunch time. The only thing I missed were tablecloths. It seemed to be a rather fast food like atmosphere and not an Italian restaurant.

Reviewed 29 November 2013

The hotel reception clerk recommended this restaurant which was in easy walking distance and it turned out to be one of our better meals in Italy. We drank wine and beer and all had pasta and or salad and everything was good. If you're staying by the airport it's good food in a nice setting!