I stayed here before picking up a cruise in Venice, but I wondered whether it would be worth it to just stay here during a longer visit to Venice. The hotel was recently renovated, so if you want to stay in a modern place with your own bathroom, as opposed to the smaller, older rooms along canals in Venice that you can get for about the same price, it's worth considering. If you buy 1-day, 2-day or 3-day tickets for Venice, I think those tickets will cover your bus ride onto the island each day (but check first - airport trips with luggage have a different fare) The Titian Inn also has a good Western-style breakfast buffet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN Titian Inn Hotel Venice Airport, is a 3-star-modern property located in an exclusive position at Venice doorstep. In a wonderful and comfortable location in relation to the main arterial roads (1 km from the highway connecting to the motorway A4 Trieste-Milano), close to Venice Marco Polo Airport (900mt) and Treviso Canova Airport (30km), Titian Inn Venice Airport gives you the opportunity to reach both Venice Downtown and the main industrial areas of Venice. Kindness, Professionalism and respect for our guests traditions is the spirit of welcome that is waiting for you at the BEST WESTERN Titian Inn Venice Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Agoda, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Best Western Titian Inn Hotel Venice Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Titian Inn Hotel And Residence
- Titian Hotel Venice
- Titian Hotel And Residence
- Best Western Titian Inn Hotel Venice Airport Province Of Venice, Italy