Annia Park Hotel
Bella Onda(Tessera)
US$108
US$105
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

Venice Resort(Tessera)
US$231
US$202
US$109
US$105
US$135
US$117
Priceline
Bed and Breakfast Casa del Miele(Tessera)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$75
B&B.it
Hotels.com
All reviewsclose to the airportvenice airportmarco polo airportfree shuttlerooms are modernperfect airport hotelshuttle serviceon site restaurantan early flightnext morningairport entrancesmall barstayed here for one nightclosed on sundaysquiet hoteli highly recommend this hotelchain hotel
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Certainly the biggest selling point of the hotel is its proximity to the airport; so a good choice if arriving very late or leaving very early. It does take a little while with traffic to get from Venice (ex. Piazzale Roma). I took the ATVO bus to the airport and thought I could walk to the hotel, but now having done that, I wouldn't do it again. The walk is about 20 minutes, but the main issue is the busy traffic circle near the hotel.

Hotel itself is decent. Room and bathroom isn't large but I was traveling alone so not so bad. Shuttle runs every 30 minutes starting at 4:30 am to the airport. It's just a few minute ride. Breakfast wasn't included in my rate.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
anniaph1, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Annia Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Nittany87

First of all i want to thank you for your 4 out of 5 vote, That's such a great prize for all of us,
I'm really sad to read that you came on foot from the airoport, we provide the free shuttle service from the airport you could have just called us for the transfert.

the rates in the web site includes the breakfast and doesn't, lots of guest need to take an early flight and avoid the breakfast, we even provide a free thee and coffe maker in the room, so that you can even have a warm drink before leaving.
Neverthless If you chose not to include breakfast you can still decide to add once you are here.

We really hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back again,

Reviewed 18 May 2018

We chose to stay close to the airport as we both had early morning flights. The hotel was chosen due to the favourable reviews on the internet advising how quiet the rooms were as well as the 24hour airport shuttle. We didn't arrive until late so did not experience any of the facilities nor had breakfast so unable to comment.
Two rooms were supposed to have been prepaid however only one had, so a little inconvenient as was tired and needed sleep.
The hotel is comprised of a number of buildings with rooms in them. I suppose it adds character. Okay if it is not raining.

I had a double room which wasn't massive but big enough for one night. Very clean with neutral decor. Bathroom small but functional with a good shower. Complimentary water and a minibar available (extra cost). The room was unbelievably quiet, considering the proxinity to the airport. Couldn't hear a thing. Bed was unbelievably comfortable. Lay down on it to read my Ipad and 2 1/2 hours later I woke up still fully clothed. I really did need a good bed to catch up on sleep. I was so tired I forgot to take photos!
Check out was quick they printed my boarding pass for me and was lucky enough to catch the free minibus to the airport as soon as I left reception.
For a hotel so close to the airport the room rate is good.
Recommended if you have an early flight for sure.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
anniaph1, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Annia Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2018

Dear sauditaps.

Thank you so very much for your delightful evaluation of your experience staying at Annia Park Hotel.

It is with pleasure that I read of your visit to Annia Park Hotel and I am delighted that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay with us. Your compliments are highly appreciated.

With my hopes that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back again in the future, and with thanks for your care and attention in leaving us a great and helpful review.

Reviewed 7 May 2018

We arrived on the 3rd of May in the evening. The shuttle came when we called them and it was perfect service. Everybody was very nice. Good and pleasant breakfast. We were in room 102. Unfortunately my mother forgot in the bathroom a grey pouch with a lot of money Inside. When she realised it in the afternoon, we called the hotel, but they said they hadn't found anything. The money had vanished !

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank zazaoh
anniaph1, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Annia Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Dear Zazaoh

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us on your recent stay here at Annia Park Hotel,
I'm glad to read your words concerning the Reception and all the staff.
As we told you at the phone I feel obligated to tell you that you lost this grey pouch somewhere else, I suggest you to think better where you could have lose it, but definitely outside from our Property
Thank you for choosing to stay with us.
Kind regards

Reviewed 28 April 2018

This was my very first trip to Europe, and I debated whether or not to stay in a property in Venice proper, or near the airport, as I was traveling with a group. I'm so pleased that I stayed at the Annia Park Hotel. My room was beautifully appointed--very upscale--and surprisingly quiet considering the proximity of the airport (only 1/2 mile away). The staff was great. I had an electrical panel problem that was taken care of right away. My lack of Italian language skill was not a problem, as the staff spoke excellent English, and were always helpful. The restaurant on the property served great food, and service was very good. The shuttle service was very prompt. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Sheri P
anniaph1, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Annia Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Dear Sheri P

We truly value all guest feedback, and first of all wish to acknowledge your wonderful and very kind comments about the team.
Thank you so also recognising our service standard. We take great pride on our training, and also for ensuring that our guests feel very much “at home” with us- I am very pleased that we could achieve this for you.

It was only a pleasure to have you staying with us and we very much hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 24 April 2018

Early flight out and we slept like a log. The rooms were great, clean, roomy tucked away and so quiet. Shuttle was waiting for us at 6am and took us right to airport. Perfect! Staff was friendly and helpful. Restaurant was very tasty and reasonably priced.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
anniaph1, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Annia Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2018

Dear Swtpeatrips

Thank you very much for your charming evaluation of the Annia Park Hotel.
Your compliments are highly appreciated.