Our family of three check in to Castello dele Serre for four nights stay two weeks ago. It's a beautifully renovated castle! I've to say it is the highlight of our holiday in Italy! Antonio is such a nice and helpful host, he will do anything to make you comfortable. Antonio help us with wonderful recommendations on sighseeing places and the restaurants he booked for us was amazing. Well, we had best dinner in that restaurant during our two weeks holiday in Italy!!! Antonio arranged Pizza night during World Cup game for all guests which was great fun...Thank you Antonio , Mirco, Fabio and Sal. We will come back cause it's a special place to relaxing. Truly wonderful experience. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Castello delle Serre, a historical castle converted to B&B Hotel is located in the heart of Tuscany. The castle is just a short drive from all major points of interest, such as Chianti, Siena, Montalcino, Pienza, Arezzo, Cortona and Florence. The property functions as an upscale B&B, offering luxurious accommodations, all with a private bathroom, air conditioning, swimming pool, pool bar, stunning views and private parking. Breakfast is served daily and occasional dinners based on a minimum head count. We welcome you to come and experience sophisticated elegance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Castello delle Serre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castello Delle Serre Hotel Serre Di Rapolano
- Castello Delle Serre Italy/Tuscany - Serre Di Rapolano