This hotel has a resort-like setting, away from other attractions. It would be a difficult location without a car. The reception area and breakfast room were beautiful. Our room was pleasant but not outstanding; comfortable, clean, and modern. The pool setting was good and rated about a 7 on a 1-10 scale of cleanliness. Fellow visitors were very friendly. The breakfast was excellent, with typical robust Italian espresso and a good variety of European breakfast foods. We did not eat dinner at the hotel. There was an evening party at the pool, which we did not attend, and the next morning there was an unexpected charge for the pool party on our bill. We refused to pay, and the staff eventually reversed that fee. The staff were very good and spoke a bit of English. Members of our party spoke native Italian so it is not clear how we would have fared with English alone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming 4 stars Beach Resort rising up in a rural building made of tuff in the typical ancient manor farm style. The resort overlooks one of the most beautiful beaches of south-eastern Sicily. The rooms are located in the central building of the hotel and are divided into 101 Classic Rooms and 8 Standard Rooms. The resort offers a wonderful swimming pool, solarium, tennis court, football field, a pool and a lobby bar, a well-equipped private beach only 700 metres off the hotel, animation team for daily and nightly entertainment, Mini Club for kids and a wide and luminous restaurant. The resort overlooks the crystal clear sicilan sea and is surrounded by a landscape and a cultural heritage which are absolutely unique. Closeby the masterpieces of the baroque period: Ragusa, Scicli, Ibla, Noto and last but not least the breath-taking Siracusa. The golden sandy beaches sweetly meet the sea in a savage natural background. The old buildings dominating the seaside hide the secrets of centuries; civilizations and cultures have generated along the years charming and peculiar traditions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Donnalucata Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Donnalucata Hotel And Resort Scicli
- Donnalucata Hotel Scicli
- Donnalucata Hotel & Resort Sicily