Active Hotel Aurora
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
MY Kosher Hotel Canazei(Alba di Canazei)
  • Pool
Hotel Alpe(Alba di Canazei)
View Hotel
Hotel Sassleng(Alba di Canazei)
View Hotel
Hotel Alba(Alba di Canazei)
View Hotel
Garni Val De Costa(Alba di Canazei)
View Hotel
Albergo Villa Adria(Alba di Canazei)
View Hotel
Park Hotel Conturina(Alba di Canazei)
View Hotel
Hotel Miramonti(Alba di Canazei)
View Hotel
All reviewsmountain bikinglovely hotelroom was comfortable and cleanperfect locationfree parkinga great stayski slopesugoterrybikedolomitesmealslaundryeuropemapssaunaskibus
Reviewed 12 January 2014

I was a part of a team that stayed here for the world university games. They really made it feel like home. Terry, Ugo and all of the staff went above and beyond and I can not say enough good things about them.

The hotel was immaculate, the rooms clean and the food was excellent. They take great pride in a family run hotel and it was an all around unforgettable experience. Could not be run by nicer people.

Thank you to all at Hotel Aurora, I would love to get back some day soon!

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed 3 October 2013

I stayed here for a conference hosted at the nearby satellite campus of the University of Verona and could not have been more pleased with my stay. The location is ideal for hiking or cycling in the Val Di Fassa area. The room I stayed in (3rd floor) was quite nice, with a small desk to work at, large armoire for clothes, balcony with views of the Marmolada and Sasso Piatto, and a large clean bathroom (shower only). The owners (Terri and Ugo) are incredibly helpful and knowledgable about the area - they will give you advice on any hiking trip you plan to take or suggest one you may not have thought of. Terri also speaks perfect english (and Ugo is quite capable as well). The first level of the hotel features a large gathering room, where you can get a cold beer, nice wine, or strong grappa (I suggest Ugo's own grappa flavored with local pine bark). There is also a very nice dining room on the first level. The chef is top notch and served some of the best meals of my life. They also had no issues accommodating the vegetarians in my group. Breakfasts were also quite nice with an ample selection from the buffet. There's no question I will be staying here again (hopefully during ski season).

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 September 2013

Since 11 years, we're organising a cycling trip in a mountain region into Europe.This year we went to the Dolomites and spent 6 nights in Hotel Aurora (half board).It was an excellent choice! Great cuisine, very good 4 course dinner and a nice breakfast every morning. We will remember the special menu on wednesday night! For bikers the hotel offered a lot of extras: safe storage for the bikes, good advice,laundry service, free wifi and wellness facilities...But the most important to us was the great hospitality and the service. At the end of our trip we were surprised: the bill was less than we thought!Good quality for a very reasonable price. This was the best bike hotel we've ever had! Thanks to the Rosa family...

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 August 2013

This was my second stay with Terri and Ugo. They have so much knowledge of the area and can point you in the right direction for many outdoor activities. The hotel is located a short walk (less than 5 mins) from the Ciampac lift. A nice large communal area with comfortable tables to plan your next day's activities. Dinners were also great. Would definitely recommend to others.

Room Tip: Rooms on the NW side have views of the Rosengartens
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 July 2013

We booked two nights at the Hotel Aurora on our cycling tour of the Dolomites so we could ride the Sella Ronda. The hotel was very comfortable with secure bike storage, excellent food and invaluable advise on local cycling. Terry and Ugo were very helpful and went out of their way to provide for my gluten-free diet over and above the good cyclists' meals. I've never eaten such a variety of foods and so well! The area is beautiful and fabulous for cycling and the Sella Ronda is something else. I'd have happily have stayed far longer!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends