I was the coordinator for a group that was hosted by the Rosa Family in December... It was absolutely amazing. Our package was all inclusive and included three meals a day. Because I was with a Sports Group, the menu specifications (as well as times) were very specific. They were so very accommodating. It will forever be one of sweetest memories!
Ugo acted as a personal tour guide for the group. Taking them once to the cable car and once to Bolzano. Terry helped me so much with all the details, including laundry (which was not included in our price).
The food was always delicious and served with a friendly smile by Terry and Ramona and Lavinia. By the end of our stay I considered them friends. I had so many dishes, once of my favorite was Barley made like Risotto. We had fresh Pheasant and Elk and Rabbit. It was all delicious and fresh.
Several days, I had to work off site and Terry always sent me with muffins, sandwiches and hot tea. Several times when I was working in the bar, she brought me Cappuccino. I honestly can't say enough about this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Aurora is located in the heart of the Dolomites and is a perfect location for winter and summer sports and outdoor activities. We provide a family atmosphere with warm and friendly staff, excellent food and rooms with all necessary comforts. Small but cozy wellness with steambath and sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Aurora reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albergo Aurora Alba Di Canazei
- Hotel Aurora Canazei, Italy - Alba Di Canazei