“My wife and I two days exploring the surroundings” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hotel & Restaurant Ybrigerhof

Hotel & Restaurant Ybrigerhof
Ranked #2 of 2 Unteriberg B&B and Inns
Basel, Switzerland
“My wife and I two days exploring the surroundings”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2014

My wife and I stayed two nights at this hotel, as planned. We had some tasks to fulfill familywise and also enjoyed a very nice dinner and Sunday Morning Breakfast at the newly refurbished restaurant. The cuisine serves really delicous food.
Given the fact that the host couple took over this hotel/reaturant last September only (and like you and me they aren't magicians !), they obviously had to do a great deal of refurbishing and modernizing work to do ... and it is clearly visible that the transformation process is on its good way ! Nice colours and friendly interior !

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
2 Thank Grandfather_Skypilot
Ybrigerhof, Manager at Hotel & Restaurant Ybrigerhof, responded to this review, 4 March 2014
Your review is humbling, we are pleased you enjoyed your time with us so much. Thank you!

We are delighted with our progress so far, and to be so highly promoted is very kind. We shall continue to hopefully get better and better, and please do let me know when you return!

It is wonderful to have multi-generations in the house as it gives life to all of our facilities. Thank you for entrusting us on your family vacation.

Wishing you and the family all the best until your return.

Kind regards from the snowy Ybrig mountains,

Muriel

Solo
Business
Duggingen, Schweiz
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 December 2013

I stayed at this place due to my work and the hosts were so lovely with me. I enjoyed their services as well as their food.
In the evenings I could swim - just relax.
Some renovations were done. Now, it looks really lovely. Especially the restaurant.

• Stayed November 2013
      Location
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
Dear Sir

first of all, I apologise my late response.

I think, I remember you and your collegues. You were swimming each day and having a drink at the bar most of the evenings.
We thank you for your good words about us. We really try our best and want the guests to feel like home.
In summer, we wait for you again.

with best regards,