We enjoyed our 1 week stay (early May) at Neptune Villas. The views are gorgeous, particularly midday when the Sound is at it's most vivid blue - be sure to book a villa with Sound views. Modern and clean with a full kitchen, the only minor gripe was that our bedroom AC was sporadic.
Away from the crowds at Grace Bay, we pretty much had the place to ourselves. Most of the other rentals on this side of the island are multi-bedroom villas suitable for families. Neptune Villas simply locked the second bedroom door and charged us the single bedroom rate.
You'll need a rental car out here, unless your happy just visiting the lovely Sapodilla and Taylor Bay beaches. We used Budget - you get a useful local cell phone free for duration of rental. The drive to Airport / Grace Bay is bleak and industrial. All the tours and excursions that advertise hotel pickups will NOT service out this far.
The adjacent Las Brisas restaurant is the only one for miles around - great for lunch and sunset drinks.
Free use of paddle powered water-craft, it can be a bit windy for that though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each of our tropical vacation villas are fully furnished and equipped. Great for Families or Friends traveling together! Each villa contains two bedrooms, two bathrooms, kitchen, living/dining room, and your own private balconies with hammock to enjoy the tropical breezes. All villas come with fully equipped kitchens; all necessary cookware utensils, dinnerware, toaster, coffee maker, microwave, and blender. The kitchen, dinning area and living room consist of an open floor plan. The master bedroom has a king size bed and an en-suite bathroom. The second bedroom has either a queen size bed, two twin beds or a king size bed (see floor plan). All villas are air conditioned.The villas have high vaulted ceilings, which creates a very open and airy atmosphere. All Villas have four private balconies. Those balconies facing the water have a hammock, bistro table and four chairs for outdoor enjoyment. The villas are elevated and surrounded by windows allowing the panoramic vistas of the environment, its spectacular water views and the delightful breezes that become part of the unit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Neptune Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Brisas Hotel Five Cays Settlement
- Neptune Villas Five Cays Settlement, Turks And Caicos - Providenciales