With a little effort from hotel management could be perfect. I cannot accept the fact that they cannot replace old towels. Their towels must be at least 10 years old!! The bathroom also, very very old, could be from decade of 60!
About the tennis court , the base line was the end of playing area!! no space to play behind base line or side line, it was dangerous. I wouldn't say anything if the tennis court was free but they cannot rent a tennis court like that!!!
The toilet bowl in our room was stuffy!
It is really disappointing from the hotel management having such a nice location, a quiet place in a pine forest and a private beach, not giving anything for basic hotel services , like new & clean towels, eggs in the breakfast and a bathroom you can use without being disgusted!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- CLOSED FOR 2016 After a change in the ownership of the MOONDY BAY HOTEL AEGINA/GREECE, the new management, as part of a commitment to enhance property and service, is currently in the process of renovation and facilities upgrades, commencing March 2016, while the following works will be in progress until the end of 2016. While our hotel remains a preferred choice of many families and business travelers alike, these extensive renovations will allow us to provide the very best hotel experience to our valued clients. MOONDY BAY HOTEL AEGINA/GREECE will continually strive to be the best hotel in Aegina, and we appreciate your continued support during this time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Bookgreece.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Moondy Bay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moondy Bay Bungalows Hotel Aegina
- Moondy Bay Hotel Perdika, Aegina, Greece