We (Me, My spouse & My 2 yrs daughter) made a short relaxing trip to Goa (4 days/ 3 Nights) package tour at Ramada Caravela Beach Resort, Goa inclusive everything. Our flight was on time and as soon as we reached Goa, I got a call from the pick-up guy (Peter) waiting for us outside the airport. Airport transfer was comfortable to Resort. Resort rooms are neat and clean. Beach is nearby at a walking distance of 200 mts. from the resort. Staff is very courteous and helpful every moment. Food is quite lucrative and have many options. The only thing I don't like is Wi-Fi on chargeable basis. It must be free for room owners till the package as I have seen majorly in 5 star resorts. All else is well maintained. Swimming pool is cozy and clean. I do recommend all to visit this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Goa’s first international beach resorts, The Caravela Beach Resort is located in South Goa on the serene, pristine white sands of Varca Beach overlooking the beautiful Arabian Sea. This luxurious 5-star deluxe resort sprawls across 24 acres of lush green landscape and offers 199 rooms - each with its own balcony overlooking either the ocean or manicured gardens and the swimming pool. The Suites and Villas are airy and lavish, and radiate a contemporary, elegant decor. The Presidential Villa is an exercise in extravagance, splendor and grandeur. It features a stunning space with a grand living room, two bedrooms and a private balcony overlooking the ocean, while the master bedroom features an outdoor rain shower and Jacuzzi. One can discern a strong presence of the old Goan architecture with Portuguese influences in the large open Atrium lobby, with its high arches and beams. The wide range of indoor, outdoor and beachfront restaurants and bars entice the guests with their distinctive culinary delicacies and exotic cocktails. The hotel has one of Goa’s largest free-form swimming pools, direct access to the soft white sand beach, its own 9 hole Par 3 golf course, an Ayurveda spa, a scenic jogging track and ocean front beach lawns, all of which make The Caravela Beach Resort a perfect destination for families and couples, and those seeking relaxation amidst the perfect Goan surroundings. With Goa’s ever-increasing popularity as a fun destination, conference and wedding venue, the resort promises to create some unique and memorable experiences. The poolside facing the inviting lush green lawns overlooking the scenic white sand beach and the elegant pillar-less banquet rooms offer an unmatched choice of locations. Besides, the flawless service and delectable cuisine at The Caravela Beach creates those perfect magical moments for a dream destination in Goa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and Ebookers so you can book your Caravela Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Caravela Beach Hotel Varca
- Ramada Salcette
- Salcette Ramada
- Ramada Caravela Beach Resort
- Caravela Beach Resort Goa/Varca