Superb property spread over 14 acres
Airport to the Resort: It takes around 40 minutes. the road is very good. You can pre-book taxi through club mahindra. they charge Rs.1000
Food: the food at resort is good. South Indians also will get good choice. my rating 7/10
Facilities: Decent facilities including large pools, play grounds, etc. my rating 7/10
Sight Seeing: You have to depend on local taxis. They charge bit high for the distance covered. if you have to visit both North and South goa, you may have to shell out around Rs.4500/- for taxis.
Apart from beach: I don't find any place worth the visit, except the beaches.
Club Beach: You can really enjoy the private beach attached to the resort. this beach is clean and very less crowded. I suggest you spend time here itself. there is no need to go anywhere else. my rating: 8/10
House Keeping: Very good. Mr. Gopal naik who did our room house keeping service was excellent. goa, like any other CM property maintenance is class apart. my rating 9/10
Rooms: Large rooms (1 bedroom), neatly maintained, fully air conditioned. Bathrooms are also good. my rating 8/10
Overall: Good property, worth the visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront Property ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your Club Mahindra Varca Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Mahindra Varca Beach Hotel Varca
- Hotel Mahindra Varca Beach
- Club Mahindra Varca Beach India
- Varca Palms Beach Resort
- Mahindra Varca Beach Club India
- Club Mahindra Varca Beach Goa