Location - Bang on the Varca beach, Away from crowds ; Beautiful Clean Beach, Direct access.
Resort - Nice comfy villa ( 1 room actually), large grounds to walk, Nice pool , excellent restaurant.
Staff - Mr.Nani at reception very helpful, staff relatively good, non-intrusive.
room - Villa was actually a room, but spacious enough for us and our 2 kids, with an extra bed.
Restaurant - excellent ; For best experience, do not take an all- meals package, just breakfast. Then you can order from their menu and savour different varieties of food. Else you'll be stuck with their fixed menu.
Grounds - wonderful;walking is a bliss, either on the grounds or on the beach;
Overall - Go if you just want to Chill , relax 'n enjoy the water, sun and sand, and food; It's far from the city, so choose another resort if you want to explore the city, as Taxi very expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Varca Palms Beach Resort, Goa is located on one of the most magnificent beaches in Goa with 27 kilometers of golden sand, just 45 minutes from the Dabolim airport and within reach of every major tourist attraction. Located on a sprawling 14-acre property off the splendid Varca beach, the Resort is a lush tropical paradise that promises you a picture-perfect vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Varca Palms Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Varca Palms Beach Hotel Varca
- Varca Palms Beach Resort Goa