Garden villas face the swimming pool and is just 2 mins walk from the beach. The resort is clean and service is good. Had an issue with the air conditioner initially, but was fixed. Food spread at the resort is good. You have an option for veg and non-veg pricing. Veg is cheaper, do ask for it if you are a vegetarian.
If you have kids then its a good place to be. They have lot of place to play around, we played cricket, shuttle badminton etc... Kids enjoyed the pool a lot. The pool is well maintained and clean. Sightseeing is expensive if you hire a cab from the resort. If you have your own vehicle then no worries.
The staff was very helpful and they also helped us chalk out the best routes to cover places. Surely want to visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Varca Palms Beach Resort, Goa is located on one of the most magnificent beaches in Goa with 27 kilometers of golden sand, just 45 minutes from the Dabolim airport and within reach of every major tourist attraction. Located on a sprawling 14-acre property off the splendid Varca beach, the Resort is a lush tropical paradise that promises you a picture-perfect vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Booking.com so you can book your Varca Palms Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Varca Palms Beach Hotel Varca
- Varca Palms Beach Resort Goa