The key attraction and probably the only key reason for anybody to stay at varca palms is its location - right on the beach. You feel like having a private beach for the resort. The view from the beach side bar is too good and the beach is away from the water sports spot on the varca and hence provides good privacy. The food is very bad and we ate almost every day outside the resort. Rooms are ok, the best ones are the pool side rooms. Another negative is the access to main road is more than 3 Kim's and a private vehicle is a must. Overall good experience for a short stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Varca Palms Beach Resort, Goa is located on one of the most magnificent beaches in Goa with 27 kilometers of golden sand, just 45 minutes from the Dabolim airport and within reach of every major tourist attraction. Located on a sprawling 14-acre property off the splendid Varca beach, the Resort is a lush tropical paradise that promises you a picture-perfect vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Varca Palms Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Varca Palms Beach Hotel Varca
- Varca Palms Beach Resort Goa