Went there in a large group of 3 families. The reception was very friendly and they accommodated some last minute changes on our part with a smile. We had booked garden villas and were upgraded to pool villas which was a very nice surprise.
The rooms by themselves were smaller than I had expected but functional. The intercoms were not working on day 1, and we had a tough time getting the attention of housekeeping staff for basic requests like water and cleanups. The pool was clean but did not have basics like lifesavers/life buoys. The attitude of house keeping staff was like a government servant.
The restaurant is located close to the beach, and our package included all 3 meals. The food was decent but buffet did not include any seafood which was a disappointment. Even in the restaurant, save for one or two, the rest of the staff were lazy and lacked basic hospitality.
All in all, it was certainly good value for money mainly due to its location. Keep in mind that there is no market or other restaurant close by, so stock up and enjoy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Varca Palms Beach Resort, Goa is located on one of the most magnificent beaches in Goa with 27 kilometers of golden sand, just 45 minutes from the Dabolim airport and within reach of every major tourist attraction. Located on a sprawling 14-acre property off the splendid Varca beach, the Resort is a lush tropical paradise that promises you a picture-perfect vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Varca Palms Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Varca Palms Beach Hotel Varca
- Varca Palms Beach Resort Goa