We stayed in this hotel for 10 days in Jan 2013. It was nice and quiet as expected. Only problem was the transport. There a few buses going and coming back from Madgoan. But the taxi service is totally under a group of drivers who controls all the taxies that are available there. No taxi from outside the hotel area is allowed to take any guest from the hotel though the guest can come back by a taxi. Otherwise the food in the restaurant was nice and staffs there are very good as well. I have a little observation about the room service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Colonia Jose' Menino Resort owned by the Saldanha Group, with its sales office at Mumbai "Kyle-Sal Holidays (p) Ltd". Resort has 50 Rooms, equipped with swimming pool, Jacuzzi, Restaurant & Bar, Travel Desk, Foreign Exchange, Doctor on call. All rooms en-suite w/c, hot & cold shower, Balcony, Refrigerator, twin-double beds, CTV, Cable connection, Wardrobe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Cancelon, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Colonia Jose' Menino Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colonia Jose` Menino Hotel Varca
- Colonia Jose' Menino Resort Goa/Varca