It was expensive so we booked just the one night at the 3 bedroom villa with a seaview. We were not disappointed, the villa is fantastic, very peaceful with nobody nearby, so quite private. The place was huge inside and all the ac on and fruit to welcome us and a cake for birthday. The fridge was stocked for 6 and we were glad of the free water and beer, juice. The buggy was brilliant and we toured about on it all day. The villa was clean, beach towels, towels, everything we needed and free wifi. The pool was really warm and a luxury.
I love coming to Nirwana as the staff are so polite and friendly and nothing is too much of a problem. Cant wait to go back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comprising of 14 exclusive and beautiful pool villas, Indra Maya Pool Villas is exemplary of its name - exuding dream-like quality and extravagant beauty. Facing the South China Sea and overlooking the north-western coast of Bintan, the dazzling views are yours to relish in the luxurious comforts of your opulent suite or courtyard. Each villa is an exquisite fusion of exotic Indonesian, Thai and Chinese architectural elements. Step into the living room and the stunning view of the ocean will take your breath away. Elegantly furnished, each villa boasts of private pool, spacious living area and courtyard. *Indra Maya Pool Villa guests have access to all facilities and restaurants within Nirwana Gardens ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Fastbooking, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Nirwana Gardens - Indra Maya Pool Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nirwana Gardens - Indra Maya Villas Hotel Lagoi
- Nirwana Gardens - Indra Maya Pool Villas Bintan Island, Riau Islands